Welcome to Miami - 15

I have really said anything to Noah after our kiss, I've mostly been avoiding him, but he's my best friend I can't just ignore that.

Anyway, we finally made it to Miami, we are walking through the venue - I'm walking with Noah and Tahlia.

"So, Italian... how do you say hello?" Tahlia asks she's been teaching herself how to say hello in different languages.

"Uh. ciao." I reply.

"Right, Ciao." She repeats as she walks up to the Italian dancers. "Ciao, Ciao, piacere di conoscerti!" Hello hello pleasure to meet you.

Then the  Italian girl becomes really friendly, talking to Tahlia in her native tongue. Noah looks at me to make me go help so, I walk over to the girls because Tahlia looks scared.

"Ciao ciao mi dispiace per Tahlia, Lei non conosce molto I'italiano." Hello hello sorry about Tahlia, she doesn't know much Italian. I say with a smile.

The girl becomes friendly to me by shaking my hand. "Piacere di conoscerti, mi chiamo Natalia." Lovely to meet you my name is Natalia.

"Mi chiamo Ellie, buona fortuna agli internazionali!" My name is Ellie, good luck at internationals.

"Anche tu! Addio!" You too, goodbye!" She says as she hugs me, which I return.

"Addio!" Goodbye. I say with a smile turning back to my team, everyone jaws are dropped.

"Thank you." Tahlia says bumping my shoulder as we walk.

"It was nothing." I say nonchalantly.

We were standing around waiting for Kate, until she came back and said that we register tomorrow, so we have the bay off.

"Hey Noah, wanna go on a tour today?" I ask, coming up behind him.

"Uh yeah, sure." He says.

"Come in then." I say as I grab his hand and lead him out of the venue.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(What I'm wearing⤴️)

We are on a tour that goes to the best beaches and restaurants.

And we end up at this one Cuban restaurant and when we walk in we see Riley as a waitress?

"Riley?" I question her.

"Mm, Oh Ellie, Noah!" She yells. "Please help me pay, because these two are being annoying" she says pointing at James and Eldon.

So Noah and I Sit with the boys and order some food and Riley glares at us.

I smile and she walks away. She comes back with our food and it was delicious. As we eat why question the other two on why Riley has a job and they tell us it was because she couldn't pay her bill, and he needed $87 to make up for it.