Chapter 21- Meeting Parents

Dovie

Sitting in chemistry beside Kol and everyone knew that we were dating has been the best feeling in the world.

I never thought that Kol and I would be together. That would have been the last think that I thought of him. I always thought that he was a narcissist, arrogant, liar, cheater, and a player.

Him being none of that, except a narcissist because that is highly debatable, proves that I knew nothing about him. Everything I thought of him was false because he's actually really sweet, caring, and not a player.

I feel as though I like him more and more everyday if that's even possible.

"Hey baby," a soft whisper in my ear brought me back from my thoughts.

There he stood, high and tall looking handsome. He had a smile on his face as he sat down next to me and turned to me.

"Hey," I greeted him.

He just looked at me for a while and my brows furrowed, not understanding if there was something on my face.

"What?" I asked in confusion, smiling to myself.

"What?" He asked softly with a smile on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

He shrugged. "Like what?"

"Is there something on my face?" Instinctively, I brought my hand up to my face.

"Yes," he smiles cheekily.

"Take it off," I demanded.

He simply shook his head. "What? What's on my face?"

He smiled and waited for a while to answer. Then, he leaned into me and mumbled. "Beauty."

I turned red.

"Turn in your class work and you all may leave," Tanner called out just as the bell rung for us to get to lunch.

Everyone started rushing out of their seats and turning in their work to Tanner at his desk in the front. Kol, Niti, Travis, Zoe, and I took our sweet time to pack and get out of our seats, wanting to be the last ones out.

As everyone left the classroom, Kol locked the door and stuck a black construction paper on the glass so nobody can see what was happening inside.

Niti rushed to Tanner and hugged him as he swung her around and she giggled. Travis held Zoe close to him whereas Kol pecked my forehead and we smiled at each other.

This was my perfect world. A perfect world where my friends were happy and so was I.

I wanted nothing to change, but nothing perfect stays.

"Tanner, I am getting tired of this. Not being able to hug you or talk to you during the day kills me," Niti frowned was they parted.

"You can talk to me, just raise your hand and ask a question," Tanner smirks.

Niti playfully hits tanner's chest. "That's not what I meant. I can't even talk to you or be with you, it's getting really annoying."

"After this semester you will graduate and we won't have to hide our relationship from anyone anymore," Tanner caressed Niti's cheeks softly.

"That's too long a wait," Niti pouted her lips.

"You know I'm so happy that we don't have to hide our relationship," Kol whispered in my ear softly.

"I am too," I smile and lean into him.

_______

"Let's watch Jumanji!" Travis jumped with excitement.