Chapter 40: Blood Ceremony

(Violets P.O.V)

I felt Alex's pack enter my territory along with the other from my pack. The full moon will be tonight so they will be officially in my pack by tomorrow. I was still in my room, I hadn't left sense I came back out. Simon came up to my room and knocked.

"Alpha? Are you ok I heard what happened, do you want to talk about it?" He asked me.

"No thank you Simon, I'm ok, I'll be out in a few minutes to greet everyone." I told him. He left me and went back downstairs. I dressed myself in black ripped jeans and a red hoodie. I opened the door and went down stairs. Jordan was there and immediately bowed to me. I motioned him up.

"Hello Jordan. How are you?" I asked politely.

"Hello Alpha Violet, or is it princess Violet? I'm doing alright, how are you?" He made a face when trying to find the right tittle to call me by. I laughed lightly.

"You can just call me Alpha Violet for now. Once my pack fully accepts all of you, you will be able to just call me Violet. I'm guessing that Alex and Lilly did put up at least a little bit of a fight when you tried to kick them out of the pack?"

"Yes, they did, but obviously they don't pay attention in training. We easily got rid of them. They are now rogues wondering around." I laugh at this.

"If you'll excuse me I need to get some air and walk around." I told him and left the house. My pack members bowed to me as I walked by and I bowed back in respect, Alex's old pack seemed to stair at them and me in awe. I went to the training facility and watched over my warriors being trained. I pointed out things that some of them needed to fix. After a while I decided to work out for a little while. I went into a separate room and put of my music, I increased the volume up to max and began to run on a treadmill. After about forty-five minutes on that I changed to weights, I cycled the machines for two hours until I got to the punching bag. I punched and kicked for another two hours until I was told the full moon will be ready for the blood ceremony in thirty minutes. I exited the training facility and went to take a shower, I got dressed in a long black dress with red rubies scattered on it. This was my ceremony dress. I walked down to the open field that held a marble statue of the moon goddess finished with a moon crystal crown up top her head. I waited for everyone to get there, it didn't take very long maybe ten minutes. Once Alex's pack got there I called them over to the statue.

"In the view of the moon goddess, and my existing pack mates. Do you all promise to give me your loyalty, trust, protection, obedience, love, and always fight for me? Are you willing to give up on your old Alpha and pack to join the Bloodmoon pack? By doing so you will be willing to take me, Violet King; Alpha of the Bloodmoon pack, Black wolf, Daughter of Satan King and the Moon goddess, and the host to the demon Lucifer as your new Alpha and full leader. You will conform to my packs life and follow all my orders unless they put me or my pack in grave danger. If you accept these conditions and rules then the Bloodmoon pack will accept you all into our pack. Please cut your palm open and place it onto the base of the moon goddess's statue and you will be placed into the pack." I said in my Alpha tone. They all grew a claw on one hand from their wolfs and cut their palms following my instruction and placing the blood on the base of the statue. A beam of light came from the crown and I felt every one of their presences in the pack link. I took a deep breath and nodded to myself. I walk towards Sean, Jean, Adam, and Simon.

"I need to do something. I need you to find Alex for me and bring him here." I told them. They nodded, Sean and Simon went off immediately to go out and find him.

Its time for him to face the pain I did all those years ago.

(Hey guys! I'm currently writing this instead of doing homework or sleeping because I'm dumb :P. Anyways.... Tell me what you think of this chapter. Do you agree with them joining the pack? What do you think is going to happen next? Remember to comment! It really does help me and I love reading them! Buh-Bye)