In the afterlife

(Susie's pov)

We rise up little bit more untill a bright light flashes infront of us. I look at my pyppy, Gabriel, Fritz and Jeremy. I see the exited faces of my friends then I realysed something.. "Guys I think that we are missing someone" I say "Who?" Gabriel says "Cassidy" I say. I watch as their faces turn from exited to worried. Then I see Jeremy's face turns into relef. "She is in the plush that Chris has" He says. I sigh. We can't go back now so we continue on. "Thank you Cassidy.. For helping us" I think as we walk in to the light..

We see big golden gates "We are finally here! In the afterlife!" Fritz says exitedly "I can't wait to see mom and dad!" I say as we start to run to gates like free kids in a sunflower field. All of the pain we had is far in the past.. Now we are finally free. We step in to the gates and the second we do we get beautiful white wings with gold ends. We look at each other more exitedly. I jump up happy like a kid when teacher say that they won't give the class eny homework. "C'mon Susie! Let's go find our parents and give them their biggest hug in their entire lifes!" Gabriel says. We start to fly to where we fell our parents aura's.

I look to my right and see Gabriel flying super fast at two people "MOMMY! DADDY!" He yelled as he hugged them tightly. The next one to start flying super fast was Fritz. He flaps his wings so fast that I think he is faster than an airplane. He crashed on a woman "Mommy!" He yells and hugs his mom tightly. Then Jeremy. He fly super fast and crashed into two people "Mom, dad.. I missed you.." He says while hugging them.

I look around and see my father. I fly to him super fast but stop before crashing into him "Dad?" I say. He turns quickly and pulls me into a big hug "I thought that I would never see you again Susie..." He says while hugging me tightly. He pulls away. "Your mother is at the hill over there" He says and points at a hill. "She blames herself for losing you.. Go.. Tell her that it isn't her fault" He says. I nod and fly to the hill. I see my mother crying "I-I am s-sorry Susie.. W-where are y-you!?" I hear my mom say that over and over again. I walk up to her and place my hand on her shoulder "I am here mom" I say sweetly and hug her "S-Susie!?" She says with tears running down her cheeks. Dad walks up and hugs us with our puppy flying next to him. I let out few tears. "I am here mom.. We are never going to separating again" I say. My mother wipes few tears away. She looks up at me "Promise?" She says....

"Promise"