Chapter 15

"Boss It's confirm"

Lia woke up because of her sudden dream "It's been confirm?Confirm what?"she ask worriedly "Aishh why do I keep thinking of this it's not a big deal though since it's just a random dream"she said and got ready...

In the other hand Soobin is very worried what if someone will spy on them and report on their CEO...

What if they will be force to break up? The questions worried him and could not think straight...

"Soobin-ah I'm here what are you gonna tell me?"Ask Yeonjun who saw his friend spacing out he's worried for him...

"We dated"The only word that came out from his mouth "who?"He ask "Lia"He only gave the clue words and Yeonjun had his eyes wide...

"Hyung, what am I going to do?!!"he whined "Just be careful with your surroundings if you are on a date, just like Noona"He said and pat his back...

"I'm scared"He said "Scared of what exactly?"Yeonjun ask him "I'm scared that I can hurt Lia"He said and frowned...

"Just be honest with her, and besides the truth will come out in a few days or months"Yeonjun said and smiled at him

"Thanks hyung"he said as Yeonjun left him in his room thinking...deeply.....

"'Oppa!!!!I heard that you aren't yourself,can you please let me come in?"

A sudden voice said that makes his heart goes wild....

"Wait just a minute"He said and opened the door and saw his sweet adorable girlfriend Infront of him...

"How are you feeling?"she ask him "I'm fine,thanks for worrying"he said and smiled at her

"So head out, it's breakfast time Anyways"Lia said and walk ahead but since Soobin has long legs he manage to catch with her...

And went to the kitchen making the others confused why are they walking together?

It's the same things that they think though, except for Yeonjun who was just smirking and acted as if was nothing...

"Hey it's 2020 already, I haven't Remember the things in that day"Yeji said and smiled "Really?"Yeonjun said as she nod "We did nothing much though"He added

"Guys It's new years Eve later!!"Shouted Beomgyu who were struggling to find a perfect new year's gift to his beloved Ryujin...

"Stop panicking Beomgyu,How about you give her your love that's enough, just strengthen up and confess to her man"Yeonjun said and pat his back...

'Well I did confess to her, but you all not no about it' thought Beomgyu and grin as he saw a perfect gift for his favorite girl...

"I think I will give Yeji, a thousands of hugs to celebrate New year!!"Yeonjun said and smirk "Ewww Cliché"Taehyun said as he got all books that are recently published...

"You will give her all of that?"Kai ask his hyung "Is their a problem? I mean I would read also"Taehyun said as he continuously picking some books...

"I guess I will give Yuna some sandals or shoes" Kai said and smile..."what are you gonna give to Lia noona Soobin Hyung?"He added...

"Bread"he respond as the other members look at him and laugh as Soobin got confuse, why did they laugh out of all the sudden?

"Out of all things why bread?"Kai said in between of his laughs... "Before I confessed to her, I ask her what she want as she respond that it's up to me, she won't judge she will accept it wholeheartedly.... that's the beauty within her" he said and smiled.....

"But you should at least put some efforts like jewelry and dresses"Beomgyu said "I did out efforts because I made it with my own hands"he said and smiled

"Ok, it's up to you hyung"Beomgyu said as he went to pay for his gift to Ryujin it's a couple shirt and some jeans and shoes...

He looked at Kai and saw he bought her shoes also and he bought a black dress and some jewelry and wrap it a nice box...

As Kai was Finish,Beomgyu went to pay after Kai and they go home to celebrate New Year

"Happy New Year Everyone!!!!"Yuna shouted as it's was 12:00 midnight as Fireworks occupied the sky looking beautiful...

And the time to give their gifts to each other...

Yeji seem happy at her gift because it's a cute and an Adorable huge teddy bear like it's height is 155 cm, she liked it so much that Yeonjun received a kiss in the Cheeks...

Ryujin was also happy because it's a couple shirt, that's why Beomgyu was wearing jacket we had wore the shirt the whole time...After Ryujin received her gift she wore the shirt and she and Beomgyu took a picture each other...With the fireworks....

Chaeryoung Squealed as she saw a dozens of books Infront of her right now, but not personally, it's in her room and she can't wait any longer she needs to go home...And she kissed Taehyun under the fireworks...

Yuna smiled at the gift Infront of her, she can't believe it's because all those things are all her favorite things.. "go ma sseum ni da Oppa~" she told him as they went out alone...And kissed...

Soobin was sweatdropping because he wasn't sure if he's going this a bread? His give to her?

"Lia-ah! I know that I am not a perfect guy but I hope you will won't be said about the gift I made for you"he said and handed her a nicely wrap box..

She excitedly opened it and saw a bread she smiled widely, while Soobin was sweatdropping maybe because he thought that Lia won't accept it...

"It's Fantastic Oppa! You made it just for me! Gomawo!!!"she said as she hug Soobin and he smiled "Saranghae~"He said "Nado Saranghae Oppa"She responded...

"Wow I didn't know that we were so fun in New years"Chaeryoung said and smiled widely "And I heard that SM and JYP entertainment confirm that Momo unnie and Heechul Oppa are in a relationship"Ryujin said

"Really?"They all ask "Yup, it's been all over the news, I think 7 years is their gap I think?"Ryujin said

"Now that's Love"Yuna said and smiled "Yeah, at first they were throwing signals at each other and now their official"Chaeryoung said

"I hope that Jungyeon noona and Chaeyoung noona's relationship will be confirm though...I mean It's pretty obvious for Jungyeon noona since their parents met though"Kai said...

"Hyung are very desperate to let the world know their relationship with Twice"Yeonjun said and sigh...

"How about our relationship?"Yeji ask "I like the world know about it!"Lia Squealed "I don't think that's a good idea"Soobin said and sweat drop

"Oh Ok, it will come out anyways"Lia said and frown....

"In the bright side it's very fun to keep it in a secret though"Taehyun said and smiled weirdly...

"Taehyun I think we need to talk at in my room later"Chaeryoung said "Ok"He respond at her as they went to her room to talk...

"Thats Weird"Yuna said...