31 | Huge one

The group had finished their set and it was now 2an in the morning, the dressing room the members had been 'trapped' in held the members, the managers and the chief of police, the room drowned in confusion and an odd sense of calmness as they all listened to Henderys reasoning.

So if you're the son of a wanted multibillionaire man who ..... might I add again is wanted, why would you reveal this to a group of cops? Well you see the police force is built up on loyalty, honesty and respect but seeming as most situations may end up with a horrible outcome sometimes you'll have to sugarcoat it.

"No, we aren't looking for back up, that's final, you don't know my father like I do-"

"He doesn't even know you're a performer, how can we trust your advice?" Sunwoo shot back at the younger, Hendery rolled his eyes and looked at the other members for help.

"Guys, talk to them, you can trust me" Hendery asked for help and the members paled, some looking in the opposite direction and a few whistling and scratching the back of their heads.

"Sorry dude, I feel like I don't know who you are anymore" Mark said looking the other way, his hands up in the air, Hendery scoffed.

"Hypothetically speaking, if whatever you are planning worked, are we sure your father will just walts back out without another word, just because you said so?" Sunwoo asked sitting up from the wall he was leaning against, Eunji could feel a headache coming on, if this is what the rest of the WayV members were like she was glad she only had to watched Nct127 even after certain accusations, Hendery rolled his eyes.

"He's my father, of course he will"

...

The bus was overloaded with people, Eunji walked to the back taking a few pain killers for her migraine and sighed rubbing the sides of her head, leaving the bus she closed the door behind her and she took a couple steps forwards aiming to go back inside the venue when someone called out to her.

Turning around she could see Sunwoo sitting on top of the bus, sighing she walked towards the ladder climbing up wincing at the pain that shit through her body, sitting next to him she sighed.

"So, what do you think?" Sunwoo spoke first and Eunji rolled her eyes.

"His plans stupid, there's no guarantee, no security anything could happen" Eunji explained, Sunwoo nodded placing his face home beside him and looking forwards, she was right, whatever Hendery had suggested was completely out of the water and utterly irresponsible.

"Want to know what makes this harder?" Eunji asked and Sunwo furrowed his eyebrows confused.

"He can't see me, he knows who I am, this is not going to end well and I can feel it" Eunji sighed, he knows her, he knows she died but seeing her again would make everything that much harder, the sound of Sunwoos phone going off gained their attentions.

...

The sound of a phone ringing startled the band members none of them having gotten new phones since they were taken off them, Hendery got up from his position and grabbed the phone and held the phone to his ear accepting the unknown call.

"Hello?" Hendery spoke his eyebrows furrowing, he assumed someone his number had been leaked and hoped it was some random fan but hearing the next few words made his stomach drop.

"Hendery my boy, it's been awhile hasn't it?"

Hendery couldn't find the right words to reply and opened his mouth and then closed it hearing the person on the line chuckle.

"don't worry bud, it's not our father, actually your fathers quite busy in Thailand at the moment, so sorry but he won't be able to attend this little meeting you've set up" the person on the other line smirked and Hendery could feel his heart beating outside of his chest.

No no no, this isn't what was supposed to happen.

"Umm meeting? I don't know what you're talking about, I'm in Beijing right now" Hendery was quite impressed with how stable his voice sounded even though he was shaking in his boots.

"Don't play dumb with me Wong, I know about your plan and although it was quite impulsive really and not very thought out you were right about one thing, Your father would want to walk out of there without a doubt and call it a misunderstanding, me on the other hand well I'm not that lenient" Hendery could feel him smirking, the scar on his face becoming deeper as his eyebrow raised.

"What game are you playing at Luhan? What do you have against Nct? It was your fault you ended up getting caught" Hendery lashed out making the members all stand up wanting to listen in, Hendery turned away from their prying eyes.

"Oh I don't have a card in the world about your fellow boy group members the Jackson incident it was an honest mistake on my part, but I want you to tell Song Fei about how bad I am at getting rid of grudges"

Hendery dropped his phone and his body shivered, the name was foreign yet so familiar and it's almost as if something in his mind had pieces everything together.

"What's wrong?" Taeyong stepped forward asked and Hendery gulped turning to look at Taeyong and dashed outside aiming to look for their managers but was instantly stopped by said managers.

"We've got a problem" Eunji let out and Hendery nodded.

"A huge one"

...

I'm sorry for the very late update but here it is!