ADTR #2

HERE'S A PHOTO OF OUR CUTE MAKNAE SEHUN!

SEHUN POV

We spend the whole day shopping,playing games and having time for each other."Rae Sang,I think we should go home now..look at little Sanghyun.He's tired."I patted Sanghyun's back who is resting his head on my shoulder."Yeah..you've been carrying him since the time we entered the park."she answered.I brought them to this park that gives me peace and we even get to watch the sunset together.We walked to the car and I drive back home.I carried Sanghyun to his room and helped Rae Sang to carry all the things we bought today.

After we settled down,I took my shower.As usual,Rae Sang will go after I finished showering.Now,both of us are sitting at the veranda.Looking at the stars sparkling up in the sky."Jagiya,how's today?Do you have fun?"I asked."Yeah..thank you for today,Jagi.."she answered."Everything for you my girl.."I said back."I never know that Korea have many places to go.Without you,I'll never know about it,Sehun-ah.."she looked at me."It's notjing about it,dear."I said back.I moved closer to her and she looked at me.Her face is so perfect when I came closer.Even perfect when the moonlight shone on her."I just want you to know..that..I.Love.You.."I leaned closer and kissed her lips.She kissed me back and smiled between the kisses.She wrapped her arms around my neck and I hold her by her waist.She even caressed my hair and our kiss got deeper.When I was about to make my moves,she pulled away."Sehun-ah..Iets just wait till we get married..now,lets go to sleep."she said and walked inside.I'll wait for you,Rae Sang.

FEW CHAPTERS LEFT..