12

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wish you were mine
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

__________________________________

너랑 말 하고 싶지 않아

: yah we should meet up now..

: it's been a month since we are talking :<

: we'll do it some other time..

: I'm not yet ready to see you

: are you too scared to see me

: well you never know if you are a kidnapper or something??

: yAH I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'M JUST LIKE YOU

: what kind of kidnapper ask for love advice when they are too busy kidnapping people??

: that's totally fucked up

: well........

: hmmmmmmmm

: next week

: if you're down

: FiNALLY

: yeah I'll be thereeee :))))

: stop with that smiley face youre creeping me out

: yeah sorry

__________________________________

I am now alone in class while jieun my so called friend just betrayed me and now she's with these new group of girls who think they are so popular because they are dating one of the most popular guys in school.

One jieun was dating that guy her other friends are just being friends with her because she's totally famous now.

" and i thought you where my friend.." i said now that loud just enough for me to hear it.

She changed her seat because obviously who want to sit with me when you are totally famous and I'm just a normal student.

Then a few minutes passed by renjun came inside of our class and went to jieun. He was with his friends and look who he is with.

" soomin" he called out my name then i looked at me.

He was there as he smiled at me. Don't fucked up soomin.

" hey donghyuck " i said as the whole class looked at me as i spoke. Now i really wanted to hide.

" wait you two knew each other?" jaemin asked. He is just one of their friends.

" yeah.. So?" haechan replied

" yah she called you donghyuck" the other guy said. I think it was chenle. Then he laughed.

" what he's name is donghyuck right?" i said to them.

" but everyone knows that he was called haechan now.." a girl butt in.

So he was haechan..

" that's right" chenle said.

" well we better get going" renjun said as he took a glance at me then they took off.

I noticed that jieun was looking at me. Then next thing i knew she was standing next to me.

" and i thought the girl who dislike them will never talk to it.." she said to me.

" well it's not like i talked to them first plus i only know one guy no one else.." i said to her. But i don't think she's convince with me.

" stop talking to them. I know what you and renjun are about so to stop you catching my boyfriends attention at least stop talking to every each one of them so he wouldn't be involved" she said as she got back to her friends and laughed.

Why am i even friends with her before?? She's totally a bitch.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_popo