Letters and Latte

No any part of this publication may or shall be reproduced and transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electrical, and photocopying or otherwise without the prior permission of the writer. Please, be inform that plagiarism is a definite form of offense.

Any references to historical events, factual people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places and events are products of the writer's imagination, and any resemblances to real life events, places, people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Notice that the writer is a nonprofessional individual which opts to give a wondrous entertainment. If some unintentionally gets displeased reading, the writer never meant to offend you in that way. And, kindly falter yourself from continuing forward upon the raw next sheets of this written publication.

Grammars, punctuation marks, sentences are sporadically heeded by the writer. Incorrect forms of these matters should be considered. At last, criticisms are profoundly and gladly respected by the writer, it could help a hand.

Too shy to comment? You can always drop by in my curious cat account (louvrelibrary). I would truly love to know what you think about it! Come around!

I don't own ITZY in this story. VOTES and COMMENTS are really, utterly, and completely appreciated by yours truly.

© 2019 LOUVRELIBRARY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED