Chapter 1

Keys:
(M/N): Male Name
(H/T): Home town
(F/C): Favourite colour
(F/F): Favourite food

*Third person P.O.V*
(M/N) was taking a stroll through the park to the local grocery store, why you ask? Because his hunger, got the best of him and he wanted (f/f). He sighed crossing the road and entering the store, greeting the cashier before thinking to himself 'The store seems awfully busy today, maybe because the store got some of that anti-aging lotion the advertised.' He shook his head at the people and just did what he came here to do; Minutes after that, while carrying the food home a girl bumped into him "I apologize are you okay?!" The girl said, scrambling away from him, dusting herself off. He just nods in reply and looked at the girl in question: She looked about 15 years old and has red-hair with blond highlights, green eyes, and is wearing something tomboy girls would wear. (Picture above except for the clothing, imagine a long-sleeved black shirt with a skull and blue ripped jeans with aqua sneakers and a blue cross necklace, thank you) "What?" The girl said, (M/n) shook his head softly but asked the girl "It's nothing but why are you running-" She cut him off "Oh it's nothing serious! Sorry again if I startled you, my name is Nadia yours?" He stuck his hand out, Nadia grabbing it and they shook hands "(M/n), nice to meet you Nadia."

*Nadia's P.O.V*
So he's the one I'm looking for? Well I expected him to look a bit different but it doesn't matter, he seems nice enough to help me out for the mission. I just need to lure him in the other place and step 1 is already complete! I rubbed the back of my neck "Say, would you like to come to my place? I have some video games we can play if it's okay with you!" He seemed to think about my offer but nodded in agreement "Sure I had nothing to do, but tell me you have something to eat." I held back my laugh but told him "I have plenty of food so yea" We both walked to an apartment building and went to the third floor, via an elevator; much to my displeasure, once we arrived to the right apartment room, I unlocked the door and led him inside.

*Your P.O.V*
The apartment wasn't too small nor too big either, I wonder where's the kid's parents. Probably working most likely, I placed the food I bought down on the table across the room, while inspecting the room further, it has a Victorian vibe to it and it seems like an art studio of some sorts. I jumped as Nadia called my name "Coming!" I walked into the living room and there was a console, two controllers, a fairly sized flat screen television and a comfy looking couch too. I hummed "Your place looks nice" "Thanks, I try to keep it tidy but it's slightly impossible with my tendency to draw everywhere." I looked at her surprised "Okay, anyways, what game are we playing?" She said with while plugging in the console "Undertale, ever played it?" I shook my head no "No, but I did hear of it before by a friend of mine." She hums in acknowledgement "I see. Well, you can play while I get some snacks, is that okay?" I nod, picking up the black and teal controller and began playing, figuring out the mechanics of the game when I felt disoriented. I held my head in discomfort and blacked out, the last thing I saw was someone running to me.

*Nadia's P.O.V*
I sighed dragging (M/n)'s body to the couch and placed him there, threading my hand through my hair "I just hope this works" I told myself as I took out my phone and contacted my sister figure "It's done, now we wait..." I waited for a response, and when I did get one, it said "Alright, now we gather to the rendezvous point, catch you there" I texted back with an ok and went to my room and equipped my gear, ready for what's about to come...

Nadia: Okay so I'm revamping the book, since it's not even close to satisfactory condition to me, I have learned more about writing and so such so hopefully this story will be better. Cya!