Save Tony (edited)

Today was the day the end would come for the Avengers. The Black Rose was the most dangerous being in all of Hydra, and it showed how she acted and how she tortured people relentlessly if they needed her to. She was the most feared by everyone in hydra. Being alive for 120 years does that to a person, though. The Black Rose got her weapons ready as she would slaughter the avengers along with a small mutant army they had.

They were tired of their presence, so that they would send her. The Black Rose packed all her knives on her own that could turn into a sword and seven guns, as well as her bow and arrows. Hydra's people quickly loaded up in the cars they were going to be in, and she took her seat beside them. She never felt fear or sadness or anything anymore, just nothingness; this made her even more dangerous.

She had killed so many people and torched by hydra so long it made her numb to everything; not only that, but they wiped her memory, and only hydra operative voices rang in her head and ordered her to kill. She looked at the hydra agents and then looked at the floor as she was trying to stay calm. Killing people was the only joy she ever had in her life, and killing the avengers would be the best thing that ever happened to her, and maybe she will finally have peace. The Hydra teams were in the center of New York and quickly unloaded. They were going to use the mutants as a distraction so she could rip apart the avengers.

She took a deep breath and saw the city for the first time. It was busy, and it was perfect for an ambush. The mutants quickly started to cause mayhem, and people ran and screamed as she stood waiting to kill one of the avengers. Seven minutes passed, and the first avenger showed up.

"Bucky goes left; I go right!" Steve said as he nodded.

As bucky got out his gun, the black rose quickly took it away and sent him flying in a matter of seconds. Steve is looking shocked as hell seeing her come out of nowhere. She took out her knives, ready to kill them in an instant. Buck tried to get up, but she quickly threw her knife at Bucket's shoulder, making him scream in pain. Steve promptly went for her. The Black Rose blocked his punch, and then his shield attacked quickly. The Black Rose was like a ninja as she quickly throat-punched him, punched him in the face, and kicked him in the chest. He fell backward, and when she saw that Clint's arrow was coming at her, she caught it in her hand, making Clint freeze as The Black Rose broke it over her knee and pulled out her gun, and started shooting at Clint.

The Black Rose pulled out a second one as he hid behind a car. Steve quickly knocked out one of her weapons in her hand and punched her in the face. She looked at him and tilted her head as she took out her pen sword and split it into two lightweight blades, and tried cutting off his head. Steve blocked her attack with his shield. Steve hit her with his shield hard as he could to do some damage to her. The Black Rose fell backward and combined her two sworded knives again. She quickly ran to him, and he held up his shield to keep her from killing him, but she did a front flip and took his mask off.

She tossed it assigned, and he paused as tony came in and was blasting away at the mountains. The Black Rose quickly got her bow and arrow and shot at Tony. One of the hands hit his suit, frying his system and making him crash to the grown. She fired three arrows at the car that client was shooting behind, and the car blew up.

"Tony!" Nat yelled as she was busy with her problem, and The Black Rose froze in her place for a second.

Steve quickly struck her, and she hit the ground hard. The Black Rose ripped off her mask and got out her guns. A small flash of a memory that didn't seem important awakened in her mind. It was Tony's name. It seemed so familiar to her, like he was a part of her somehow or some way. He was worth protecting; he was worth dying for; instead of killing him, she would save him. The Black Rose changed her mind; today was not the day they would die.

"Duck!" She ordered as steve ducked, and she quickly started shooting down the mountains, all kill shots.

The Black Rose grabbed her sword and split it in half again, and she promptly disemboweled a mutant and decapitated another, and she promptly saved Bucky when she threw one of her blades at a mutant and impaled him. The Black Rose threw the other one as hard as she could at one coming up behind Clint and killed it instantly. She got out her knives and quickly threw them all at the heads of the mutants going after Tony, and they all fell dead. The Black Rose got out her bow and arrows and was shooting at a time to save Nat from being slaughtered, and a couple was now heading for her. She saw a mutant that pried Tony's suit open and was close to shooting him, but she quickly got in front of the gun, and the mutant shot her instead; she promptly disarmed him and shot him in the head three times before falling on top of Tony. The mutants started running as they realized they had lost, and the avengers looked shocked and confused as Tony looked horrified.

"Sparrow!?" He screamed as he saw her face.

"You know her?" Clint asked.

"She saved my life when I was a kid. She was supposed to kill my family and me, but she didn't! She made me food and tucked me back into bed, and read me a story. I thought she was dead! She told me she was trading a life for a life. Her life instead of mine. She wanted me to have a chance!" He yelled as he tried to stop the bleeding.

"What the hell happened to you?!" He yelled as he was panicking.

"Brainwashed Tony," Bucky said as he pulled the knife out of his arm and paused at all the kills she made.

"Why on earth would she just suddenly switch like that?" Nat asked as Tony picked her up.

"She remembered Tony's name," Bucky said as they quickly headed to the ship to get her stable.