The Prison

Kai=Kara Liam=Lena

It all started with the famous gang war between the White Wolves and Diablo. It was a dangerous feud and it was definitely not a fair war. These gangs had been fighting for years because Kai's brother Alex had killed Liams dad.

Kai's POV:

I walked into the showers and got naked. I turned on the pure cold water, letting it hit my tensed body. The cold water against my skin made my whole body get goosebumps. As I washed my body with soap I heard someone walk into the showers.

"How did you get through my security?" I say continuing to wash my body.

"I have my ways" Liam said smirking.

I could have reacted to him easily and stoped him, but I didn't want to. I wanted to know what his next move was, considering he now had my naked body pinned against the shower wall.

"Didn't think you had it in you" I said laughing in his face.

I looked into his deep green eyes and saw a glint of pain and sadness but I knew better than to remind him.

"What are you talking about" Liam said confused.

I quickly turned us both around and pinned him on the wall. He grunt as I slapped his ass and tugged on his raven curls. I bent Liam over the shower divider and spread his legs.

Liam's POV:
I felt myself tense as my clothes were formed off. I could feel my dick harden and throb at the thought of Kai.

"Did you miss Me?" Kai said teasing my ass.

"Of course daddy" I say smirking.

The smirking from my face disappeared as he entered my tight ass quickly. "Oh fuck!".

You see the thing most people didn't know about the feud, was that it was fake. Yes Liams dad died and yes it was Alex who did it but Liam didn't care about that. Liam hated his dad but loved his 'daddy', the two had been dating in secret for two years.

The two gangs had combined and no one dared to challenge them. One day Kai walked into the lunch hall and saw his boyfriend with a black eye.

Kai's POV:
Seeing my boyfriend with a black eye made my blood boil, I was fucking furious that someone touched my man.

"Liam get your ass over here!" I yelled at him.

He stalked over to me with an embarrassed look only I could see. He followed me into my cell "who hit you!" I said looking at his swollen black eye.

"N-no one, I fell over into the bed" He said looking at the floor.

"Liam I know when your lying" I say sitting down and sighing.

He didn't say anything but instead he sat on my lap and started crying. I hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead. "Hey hey it's okay babe, who did this to you?" I ask stoping his tears with my thumb.

"I-I It was a guard" Liam said pulling back a bit.

"Which guard?" I ask in a concerned but mad tone.

"Guard Sebastion" Liam said holding my shoulders and looking into my eyes.

"But don't do anything to him" Liam pleaded.

That's the first mistake Liam made, telling Kai his name marked him for death. That next day guard Sebastion was killed and had a mark on his wrist that told everyone to lay off. Kai had killed Sebastion out the love he had for Liam, of course Liam didn't want this but he also found it very arousing that Kai would do anything for him.