~53~

"Y/NNNNNNNN."

"Park Jimin eat your omelette."

"But I want you to feed it to me!"

I swear he's a child-

"I have to go wake Jungkook up. He needs a lot of help I can't feed you."

Jimin sends a boyish pout your way before cutting a piece of his omelette as he tries hard to keep his act up and not smile.

"He gets all the attention doesn't he."

Oh my god-

You walk over to Jimin and grab his fork out of his hand while tenderly placing it in his mouth, his cheeks turning bright red when you also peck a kiss on his cheek.

"There, better?"

All he gives you is a flustered nod before you take off down the hallway to Jungkook's room, a slightly guilty feeling tugging at your chest.

I'm going to be gone for a while today...I have to go see Eomma...and pick up Jungkook's school books he left there...and I really need a shower.

You look down at your rumpled T-shirt and jeans as you sit down on Jungkook's bed, his head buried deep into the pile of blankets and pillows he requires for sleeping.

"Jungkook, you need to wake up and eat before you take your medicine..."

Jungkook gives you a labored whine before burying his head deeper in his pillow abyss, his voice hoarse when he speaks.

"Noona....minutes...five more..."

"Aigoo Jungkook, you need to wake up and take your medicine before I leave today. Jimin can't read the bottle so I have to give it to you."

"Wait...you're leaving?.."

Jungkook sits up and looks at you with sleepy, confused eyes, his finger tenderly scratching at his nose.

"Well yeah...I don't have college today so I'm not going to be here tonight."

"What...N-Noona..."

You stand up and gasp in shock when Jungkook looks up at you, tears already beginning to roll down his cheeks.

"N-Noona...why...why aren't you g-gonna be here..."

What...

"Well..Jungkook I don't live here...I need to go home and change my clothes and shower..."

"S-So?...th-then you c-could come back..."

"Aigoo...Jungkook..."

"L-Look N-Noona, I cleaned out my t-top drawer o-of my dresser for you...so you can put clothes in there so you can stay over I promise I won't l-look in it..."

You let out a breathy sigh when Jungkook sits up and nuzzles his head into your belly, his voice now nothing but a broke whisper.

"P-Please c-come b-back N-Noona..."

Oh...oh my...

"Aww...Jungkook..."

"I-I know I'm b-being selfish..b-but...but I want you to stay here..."

He...cleaned out a drawer for me...

That's so precious...

You listen to the little sniffles coming from your belly before you push your fingers through Jungkook's messy hair and let out a small chuckle.

"How about this, I'll be back much later tonight. I want to go home and take a shower, and I really have a lot to do. I'll come back before you fall asleep tonight okay?"