Chapter 1

3rd POV

???: hey Sweetie, can you get some more sage for dinner today?

A woman with h/c and green eyes looks at her 18 year old son who was reading a manga about battle bikini's. Y/n L/n is his name and well..... 'fighting' is his game.

Y/n: sure

Y/n gets up and grabs his wallet, shoes, and yellow zip-up.

Y/n: be back in a bit.

Y/n walks out of his house and goes to to the store.

Timeskip (Store)

Y/n finds himself looking through the spices finding what he needs for dins.

Y/n: was it sage or basil?..... I forgot. Oh well I'll get both.

Y/n grabs the spices and walks to the register paying for his stuff

Cashier: that will be 4.32 please

Y/n: sure

He pulls out 4 dollars and looks for a quarter, dime and 2 pennies. While he was digging into his wallet, the store started to shake making customers and employees scared and ran away.

Y/n: oh here I have the other 32 ce-huh?

Y/n looks around and finds the cashier is gone and the half of the store is squashed.

Y/n: well that's interesting.

He looks out of the store to find a large person walking around the city destroying it with the sway of its arm.

Scientists POV

This is amazing! The power of this formula I made, turned my brother into biceps King

Scientist: wonderful brother! ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL

Biceps king: the strongest of them all!

With my brains and his brawn we shall rule the whole city! No the entire world.

Scientist: well brother how does this feel to you?

???: yeah, how does it feel being the strongest?

I look to see some guy on my brothers shoulder

Scientist: hey there someone your shoulder! Kill him!

I look at the boy grinning knowing he is about to di-

SMASH

3rd POV

Biceps king squished the person on his shoulder but soon realized he squished the wrong man.

Biceps: BROTHER NNNNNOOOOO!!!

Biceps voice boomed causing a shock wave and for Y/n to nonchalantly cover his ears with his fingers

Biceps how could this have happened?! I just wanted to be the strongest man in the whole world! and now that I am I KILLED MY BROTHER!!

Biceps looked at the boy to see a dumb smile on his face making him more pissed off than ever

Biceps: YOU! *GRABS Y/N AND THROWS HIM INTO BUILDING* I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!

Biceps jumps and stomps his foot down causing buildings and the land to break.

Biceps: WITNESS THE TRUE BROTHERLY POWER!!!

Biceps started a barrage of power punches and one last strong one giving a large hole in the ground leaving nothing.

Biceps: I am the strongest man. But what does that matter *tears up* I feel empty