Chapter 4

A/N Thank you all for 121 reads! I can't believe it, I didn't honestly expect people to read this trash. Though I appreciate the fact you took the time out your day to read this :)

Dippers POV

I quickly dived to a nearby bush. Praying to my father that they wouldn't see me. But, even though I couldn't just ignore those mortals blood-curdling screams, as the prayed for someone to help them. I glance up trying to become more aware of my surroundings in case I need a quick escape. I look up at the demons trying to analyze them.

The one laughing on the side just kicking mortals down. Was a girl with neon pink hair witch was tinted darker on the ends. Her up was tied up childishly in pigtails witch bounced in the wind as she laughed. She had pink eyes and had a pink choker around her neck with a black cross on it. If I couldn't sense her aura and if it was day time she could have been mistaken as an angel but she did have hot pink horns and a hot pink tail. So I guess not. Though she dresses quite revealingly so does my twin sister so I can't really say much.

(sorry I'm quite bad at describing people, but I want you guys to have a clear image of what she looks like on the picture she doesn't have horns or a tail in this story she does in a hot pink colour)

the next was a tall dark handsome male. He had tanned skin and was well built. He had bright blonde hair witch turned to black further down. He had gorgeous amber eyes with dilated pupils. As he grinned he showed off his pearly whites witch had two fangs in the centre ish separated an equal length by his other teeth. He was wearing a white vest with a yellow coat on top witch at the bottom of it had a brick design. He had black dress pants with matching dress shoes. Which was now slightly matted with blood. As he kicked mortals or choked them. He turned around a second and on the back of his coat was the all-seeing eye. Witch gave me the indication that he was royalty though it was clear by the fact he did not only have normal devil horns and tail but pitch black. He also had big black bat wings. Witch only powerful demons like the royal family could earn. Moreover, to add to his formal aesthetic he had a top hat floating just an inch above his head.

(Just like pyro here's a picture of what bill looks like without his horns, tail and wings so use your imagination and pretend its there)

I grimaced at the thought of what could happen to me due to the blonde the female seems like she could fight too if she could. I see a nearby stick witch was quite sharp on the end. 'hopefully this could do some sort of damage' i thought as I ran out of my hiding place and shouted towards the duo.

"L-Leave them alone you, demons!" I shout as bravely as I could muster

"huh?" the pink one stops laughing and looks at me "aww look bill its a human who wants to play hero" she cooed

The blondie, bill I guess, looks up towards me "Aww adorable~" he chuckles 

"S-Shut up, and leave them a-alone you monsters" I squeak out. as much as I want to run away these mortals need me. Yet I guess I'm at an advantage because neither of the demons has realised I'm an angel. Then again the spell hiding my wings and halo and my aura is an extremely powerful one. While in thought the pinky looks at me with a dark soul-shattering glare.

"What did he just call us?" she raises an eyebrow

"I think he called us monsters~" Blondie answered standing up from the kneeling position he was in dropping the human's arm he was carving something into as looks over to his friend. "What should we do about that pyro?" he laughs

I took this as an opportunity to help the mortals as I signal to them to leave as they did pinky had just answered blondie and turned around to look at the mortals seeing them escaping.

"NUUU~ my toys!!" blondie said turning around to look at me an angry expression on his face. Now that I think about it his voice is extremely familiar to. No, it couldn't be the guy from last night, could it?

I snapped out of my thoughts when pinky shouted at me "Dang it! you just cost us our toys you mortal fool!" 

"There not t-toy their p-people who y-you should leave alone or..." I think for a second then realise mortals use praying to my father as a method to dispose of demons along with the cross ritual where all you need is a small wooden cross and a sentence you need to say. I carry on my sentence with "or we will pray to God" ... darn, that sounded so pathetic.

"aww I'm so scared," Pinky says laughing only for the blonde to join in laughing with her.

I took this distraction to getaway. as I backed away slowly my slow steps soon turning into a sprint as I turned around and ran into the forest. Panicking, then I heard the blondie shout "Pyro! he's getting away~" this makes the pinky stop laughing and start running after me shouting "Hurry!" to her friend.

I turn my head around fear filling my mind as I see them right on my trail. I run faster and stumbled into the clearing I was before. I run into a tree and see I'm cornered. I turn around and face the demons scared out of my mind but still putting on a brave mask. The blondie speaks up smiling "Come on we just want to play with you~" I glare back "W-Well I don't want to play" I grab my bag pulling it closer and pulling out a small silver cross I always carry.

"B-Back away d-demon I'm not afraid to u-use this" I glare slowly backing away. I hear the pinky whisper to her friend telling him it will only hurt if I knew the words and she bets I don't. The blondie nods and continues to slowly walk up to me causing me to back away more and fall on the tree root onto my butt 'owie'

I whimper as I see the demons laugh staring down at me in amusement "So how does it feel to play hero" the pinky says as the blondie laughs "We could rip out his teeth" teeth? I think weird. I know this can't be him but this is the only chance I have as I look up. 

"b-bill?"

"Wait, why does he know your name?" pyro asks. well, it is not like they haven't been calling each other by their names this entire time but whatever. I sure do wonder how if this seriously isn't the stranger from yesterday.

The blondie shrugs then his eyes widen. Confirming my theory by saying "Wait....dipper?"

"Y-Yep, the one and only," I say still terrified for my life

"Dipper? ooh is that the human" the pinky says looking at bill expectantly.

I shakily stand up holding onto the tree to steady myself "Y-Your a d-demon?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Bill chuckles nervously "yaaaaa...". "o-okay can I g-go or am i-i getting my teeth r-ripped out?" 

"awww don't go now I wanna talk to you," the girl says 

"w-why" I question. like seriously why talk to someone as pathetic as me.

A/N hey guys sorry I took so long for me to post this I'm terrible at descriptions so I kept putting it off. Sorry for making you wait so in return ill post again tomorrow also 1314 words like wow me! I'm glad you're enjoying this story ill try to post more often I promise.