A Casual Game Of Werewolf

Warning!

       Contains Vivid Gore (as any good game of Werewolf should), Also Contains Birdflash :)

Damian - 23

Tim - 19

Roy - 16

Jason - 16

Barbra - 15

Wally - 12

Dick - 10

Watch Tower (well past the younger's bedtimes)

"Close your eyes, if I tap you, you're the werewolf." They heard Damian begin slowly pacing around the circle. "Werewolf, open your eyes." he paused. "Close your eyes. if I tap you, you're the detective." the room was tense as the pacing continued. "Open your eyes. Now, close your eyes." he returned to his original spot. "Werewolf,  wake up. who would you like to kill? Close your eyes. Detective, open your eyes. who do you want to know about?" a few long seconds. "No, The're innocent. Go back to sleep. Everyone, wake up."

They all looked up from their laps, squinting as their eyes adjusted to the light. They muttered back and forth, betting on who would get killed off first. 

"Last night, Gordon, West, and Harper were down at the river..."

"Well Dami, which red-head died?"

"I'm getting there. They saw Todd on the other side of the river..."

"What was I doing?"

"Does it matter?"

"yes."

"You were searching the bushes for something...."

"Oooh"

"...and then, Harper was dragged into the treeline."

"Noo!" The teen punched the floor.

"But Gordon ran into the trees to save him, and after a vicious fight, they returned... to find WEST--"

"WHAT?" the boy screamed.

"--half submerged in the murky river; his chest torn open, lungs still quivering from his dying breath."

 Barbra ran a hand through her hair. "Jesus..."

"West is dead, and the village assembles; they will vote on who they think the werewolf is, and that person will be burned at the stake. Starting with Grayson, point to who you think it is."

The boy looked cautiously around the circle. "I vote Jason." His brother looked betrayed.

Barbra barely thought. "Jason."

"I third that it's Jason" Tim agreed.

"Can I vote?" Wally asked. "Cause it's totally Jay."

"Shut up, you're dead." Jason scowled. "Why does everyone think it's me?"

"Cause you're a scheming bitch. I vote Jason, too."

Jason looked betrayed. "Roy."

"Sorry Jay, I don't trust you."

Damian shrugged. "As there's no debate; Jason Todd is tied to the town's flagpole, and is surrounded by kindling and propane. Drake tosses on the match. His clothes light up first, and then his hair and eyebrows. after his skin has blistered over, it begins to crack and peel..."