Chapter 8- La Push

After school, I waved at The Cullens goodbye before hopping on my motorcycle and putting my helmet on. I kick the kickstand and moved out of the parking lot waving The Cullens goodbye before driving away. I drove back to the house to pick up Max and got off the bike as I kick the stand back down.

I took my helmet off and walked to the house unlocking the door as I hear barking. I couldn't help, but smile as I opened it to see Max barking and wagging his tail.

"Awww, are you waiting for me." I cooed and picked him up and put him to my side.

"Ready to go to La Push, Max?" I questioned as he barks making me giggle. I grab his little helmet that was hanging on the rack and walked outside to my motorcycle. I placed Max in the basket in front if my bike and strapped him in before putting his helmet on. I kick the stand up and put on my helmet before getting out the driveway.

I drove to the location of La Push as I see Max looking around with his tail still wagging. I couldn't help, but laugh and smile as I drove to La Push. I made my way to La Push and Max barked and wag his tail.

"Calm down, boy. I'll get you out of there." I chuckled as I parked my motorcycle and kick the stand down again. I hopped off as I took my helmet off and took Max's off before unstrapping him and carrying him to the beach.

"Alright, don't run far. Alright, Max?" I said as I turned to face him and he barks at me wagging his tail.

"Good boy." I smiled before kissing his head and putting him down to the ground. He then starts running freely as I sat on the fallen logs and looked towards the sea. I took my phone out texting Charlie where I am when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Blair?" I click send and turned to see none other then Jacob Black.

"Jake? Oh my god!" I got up and gave him a hug as he laughed and hugged me as well.

"Hey! So good to see you. How are you?" He questions as we pulled away from each other.

"I am doing great, what about you?" I asked smiling as he smiles back.

"I am doing okay. Miss you though." He smiles as I smiled and gave him a another hug which I received before we pulled back again.

"I miss you too. How's your dad?" I asked him as he sighs and stuffed his hands in his pocket.

"His been good. Sadly his in a wheelchair, but his happy still." He smiles and I smiled back nodding my head.

"So, you came back." He looks at me smiling more as I smiled back and looked towards the Ocean.

"And I did. La Push is the most beautiful place every." I said facing the ocean as I inhale before exhaling feeling the fresh air.

"Your beautiful." Jacob mumbles something making me turn around to face him.

"You said something?" I asked as he looked shock and cleared his throat.

"I said it's beautiful. The scenery is good for taking pictures." He tells me making me laugh and nod in agreement.

"It is. Mind taking a picture of me?" I asked handing him my phone as he nodded his head.

"Yeah, of course." He took my phone as I ran to the grey sands and held my hands open smiling and giggling. Jacob laughs and took a picture of me at the beach before we took a picture together then with Max who came just in time.

——The Cullen's home

Rosalie's phone vibrated and she looks at the notification seeing new pictures from Blair. She opens them to see what it was and gasped when she saw Blair with Jacob Black. Her gasp caused everyone to go to the living room with her to see what the problem was.