5- Little Mermaid on crack

I glare at Ace and throw on a shirt that reaches my knees.

"Aww man....I was really enjoying that view though!" Ace the pervert smirks while talking about my ass.

"Whatever."

I'm about to give him a piece of my mind when my mom calls out, "ready to eat?"

"Where is your bathroom princess?" Ace asks as I walk toward the dining room.

"Take a left down that hall." I point at one of the many bathrooms we have.

I get to the dining table to see shrimp pasta, lobster Mac and cheese, grilled fish and green beans with bacon bits.

I sit at the table and start making my plate. After about five minutes Asher and Ace walk downstairs talking about video games.

"Nah man...I'm telling you man. Fortnite is better that's GTA 5." Asher says grabbing a plate.

"Nope." Ace disagrees shaking his head and popping the p.

"So Ace, Harlow...how did you two meet?" My mom asked while taking a bite of bread. I cackle thinking about my first day. I still hate him for spray painting my car.

Ace smirks looking over to me while I scowl at him. "Oh you know-!" I trail off. "We saw each other in the parking lot." Ace nods in agreement with a twinkle in his eye. Asher looks between us and hides his smile with his hand. I send him a dry look and continue to stuff my face.

After dinner and Ace leaves I decide to invite Kaia over for some dress shopping.

"How about this one, Kai?" I walk out in a basic blue dress that has a bow in the back. I almost fall on my face but Kaia grabs my hand laughing.

Stupid long ass ball dresses!

"I don't know? This one isn't calling out to me!" Kaia shrugs shaking her head. Yeah it's a little to basic for little o'l me!

Kaia went with a olive green dress that looks amazing on her brown skin. I on the other hand can't find shit! I sigh just about to give up but the most beautiful dress I ever seen catches my eye. It's hanging on the Givenchy rack and is a pretty bold shade of dark red. I run over to it and jog into a dressing room.

I hear Kaia laughing loudly calling me "crazy" and "a little fashionista." I stare at myself and grin. Hot damn I look good. The dress fits me perfectly, like it was made for me!

It makes my waist look tiny, pushes my boobs up and looks incredible against my sun kissed skin.

This. Is. The. One.

"Well girl are you gonna let me see that dress on you?" Kaia's voice booms outside the dressing room.

I grin walking out doing a model walk. Kaia wolf whistles, "Damn girl! Look at the sexy mama!" I laugh at my bestie. What a geek! But I love her!

"No but seriously you look really pretty! It fits you like a glove."

I grin doing a twirl and admiring myself.