Sir

A/N: To anyone interested, I made an IzuToga oneshot. I thought it turned out pretty good. Now, about Thank You. The beginning is a little tone deaf. But I couldn't not put in this joke. Don't take it super seriously. By the way I wanted to talk about the "Dad" last chapter. Which, BTW got tons of support. So that turned out well. But this isn't just for the small handful that didn't like it all that much, this is for everyone. I have no intention of Izuku actually calling All Might "Dad" casually. Not happening. What it was supposed to be was small crack or glimpse into Izuku's mind. It was meant to be (as All Might assumed) a slip of the tongue in an emotional state. It was meant to be a crack or peek in Izuku's head for All Might to see to really emphasize the connection they've grown to have and solidify his want to defy fate. Not Izuku actually wanting to start calling him Dad, but to get a real image of how Izuku views him. Not just as a fan of a hero, but as someone who saw him as a father figure. It sounded great on paper, but once I wrote the word "Dad" I immediately took a step back. I'm just happy almost everyone liked that decision.

"Have you seen my green blouse?" Momo asked, turning to her boyfriend who was looking through the dressers in her room. Both were packing for their work studies. They were supposed to leave tomorrow and with their clothes split up between both of their rooms, things were becoming difficult.

"Those are in my room. Have you seen my black jeans? I thought I brought them here."

"I put those back in yours." Momo let out a breathy laugh, "Sharing two rooms can be so unorganized."

Izuku chuckled with her and sat down next to her on the bed. "Yeah, but we're already stretching the rules enough. If Iida found out that one of us fully moved in to the other's room he would blow a gasket."

"But you essentially already live here" Momo said, blowing her bang out of her face.

"Eh, we go back and forth."

"You sleep here six days a week Izuku, at least. We sleep in your room at random."

Izuku shrugged and turned to face her. "Three words Momo. Ivory. Silk. Sheets. Sleeping in here is like sleeping on a cloud. I'm actually worried that I won't be able to sleep at my internship. I might think the beds are too uncomfortable, and I won't have you there to make up for it."

"Ah, right. It's funny you know. This is the first time we've spent more than a week away from each other since the Sports Festival...Or actually, have we ever spent more than a week from one another since then?"

"What about the internships?"

"We still crossed paths during then because of Stain."

"...Oh. H-Holy crap. We actually haven't." Even during vacation periods the two were always together at some point during them. "Being apart might be harder than we thought" Izuku said, slumping back on the bed.

Momo smiled, "We did just fine before we met one another. I'm sure we can handle this."

"What are you talking about!? My life was awful! And the agencies will have different schedules. So even if I come back to U.A for a few days, you might be gone and vice versa!"

She shook her head and laid down with him, "You'll be fine. If you want I could make you a body pillow of me," she joked.

"Y-You can do that?"

"Of course."

"...Yes please."

Momo raised a brow, "It was a joke."

"Oh! O-Of course! I was joking too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Izuku sweated nervously and looked away.

"...Izuku, be honest with me. Were you going to fornicate with the pillow?"