I think I love you - part 2

Markson:

Mark's POV,

It probably past midnight, I was in deep sleep. Suddenly, I heard some muffled noises. As I came to my senses, the noise became clear. It was Jackson. He was speaking or something I looked towards him to see what he was doing. Seems like he was having a nightmare. He didn't screaming or anything. Just murmuring something but there is a disturbed look on his face so I can tell he is not having a too good dream. So, I just woke him up. He blinked at me, still didn't came to his senses.

"Is that a nightmare, Jack?"

"Yeah hyung, I ... I am sorry if I disturbed you. Thank you for waking me up."

"No problem. If you want you can..." I hesitated. How can I say you can come sleep in my bed with me? No Mark that would be the most embarrassing thing you could do.

"Hyung... can I just cuddle you. If you are uncomfortable it'll be okay hyung." He asked as if he read my mind.

"Of course, you can Jacks. Come here." I said as I moved a bit to make room for him to lie-down. I just held him against my chest as we fell into slumber.

JackJae:

Youngjae's POV,

When I woke up, I refreshed and went to the kitchen. It's nothing new, as usual Jackson was cooking, I slightly neared him to see what he was doing, his back was facing towards me, he was hummed some unfamiliar song.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled just to surprise him.

"Aaah...!" he was shocked as some of the veggies fell down from the countertop. Then, I noticed there was a cut on his finger. Oh my god, did he cutting veggies when I came. I rushed to his side as I took his hand to rinse it off on the sink. Then I went inside to take first aid kit and started to treat him.

"I am sorry, Jackson. I just ... tried to scare you. I didn't know that you were cutting veggies, if I ..." before I could finish he put his other hand on my mouth. I looked at him he just smiled.

"It's okay hyung. To make up for it you have to cuddle me for one hour, okay?"

I felt relieved for some reason. We didn't know about this at the beginning but he has a addiction for cuddling.

Jeason/Jackbum:

Jb's POV,

I don't know why but I felt myself start to like Jackson more. I am sure everyone like him. But, I don't want to... I don't know put him in the place of Alex. I felt it is not fair. So, I just try to avoid most interaction between us unless it is necessary like today. Yes, today we are having an interview kinda at an award show, to top it all the show not even in Korea.

We are having a photo shoot plus interview. At the time of the photo shoot someone yelled something making the crowd laugh. I know that they are not gonna throw some insulting comments at the place like this, but not knowing what they yelled disturbed me, laughing didn't helped either. I got a glimpse of others and I know they are also disturbed by it. But, I didn't expect Jackson to notice it at all. But somehow he did and he just turned towards me and said, "No (Aniya!)" he told as he read my mind.

The next that said person said something; Jackson told something towards them making him flustered. I never felt this much happy than now to be in a multilingual group. I know, the others got my back at the situations like this, but I never thought Jackson would do that. Without even me telling or asking for help. I just laughed as I shook him.

(If you don't know about this event, it is at MAMA 2015. I loved this interaction and I loved how Jb laughed at the photographer's response. Here is the clip of the video👉)

Jinson:

Jinyoung's POV,

I know Seun-ah's schedules have been hectic. Because, we also can't even see him until we got to the event place or practice and it took a big toll on him. These thoughts are screaming in my head, I couldn't even fell asleep. So, I decided to head to kitchen to get some water. When I went out of my room lights were on which means, Jackson still didn't return from the work/ shoot.

He is really overworking himself. I thought to myself as I drank my water. Then, I heard the sound of the front door being open. I know exactly who it was. So, went to living room to greet by a very tried Jackson.

"Jack, are you coming to home at this time every day?" I asked.

"Yeah hyung, I am sorry if I woke you up." He told tiredly as he plopped down on the couch.

"It's okay, Jack. Did you eat something?"

"...yes hyung." I know he is lying.

"What did you ate?"

"Mmm, I think... dumpling?!" he said as he scratch the back of his head.

"Just go refresh yourself I'll get something for you to eat. There is no way you're going to bed on the empty stomach." I told him as I made my way to the kitchen.

Jackbam:

Bambam's POV,

Meat. Today, I am having a weird urge to eat meat. I asked all of them to go out to eat with me but everybody said 'no'. At time like this I always gave up and stayed at home. But, for some reason, today I went to Jackson, to ask if he wanted to eat meat with me. I don't know why I am asking him. I know he would definitely say no but I want to try. So, here I am trying...

"Hey Jack, do you want to go out to eat meat with me?" I asked. More like deciding he would reject the idea.

"Of course, hyung. Can you give me five minutes to get ready?" he said. I saw his eyes are sparkling.

He was excited to go out with me. Now, I come to think of it, none of us personally invited him to go out together. Mostly because of the shooting and his work. So, I am going to make this day memorable to him.

Jackgeom:

Yugeom's POV,

Today, when I reached the practice room, I heard some song was playing and someone was practicing. I pushed the door open to look the familiar sight in front of me. Jackson was dancing, he looked like exhausted.

He always does this whenever he felt inferior or when his past memories too much to handle or whenever he comes across the haters, he dances like maniac until last bit of his energy dry. Today, he looked like he have been practicing more than three hours. He is at the last straw of his energy. It wouldn't take him much time to... as I was thinking, he fell to the floor. I rushed towards him. He was breathing heavy; almost look like he'll pass out any moment. I just fanned him using some paper. After some time, he sat up, his eyes are tearing up. I didn't ask him what or why he was crying. I just held him close to let him cry on to my shoulder. After sometime, I just picked him up on my back and started to walk towards dorm. He was deep asleep on my back.

Oh god! Finally I finished the fluff part! Hurray!!!🎉 I am sorry if it isn't good enough. I burned my last three brain cells at 3 am to write this chapter. Pls, comment about my try. Thank you for all the reads and votes. From next chapter, it will go down. Many things will come down on their path. To those who read this chapter fully without skipping special thanks to them.) 

✨🙏🙏🙏✨