-18-

-Zavon-College Year 2/4 (2021)

-Zavon-
College Year 2/4 (2021)

"Bro, why you did Asia dirty lih dat?" Some random feminine lookin nigga walked up to me askin.

"Nigga what?" I scrunched up my face.

"I'm Asia's teammate, Courtney and she told me allll about you nigga. I got all the juice on you bruh."

I looked at Courtney up and down.

Oh shit, Issa female.

"Sorry, you muss got the wrong nigga," I lied tryna walk away and proceed to my lecture.

"I know you. You dat Zavon nigga, ain't you?" She asked bringing me to a halt.

"Bro, what's goin on wit me and Asia ain't none of yo business so go mind somebody else's," I turned around and told her.

Damn, a nigga can never enjoy his birthday in peace.

"Bruh, she's my best friend and I don't like seeing her get hurt."

"Sounds like you wanna be more than her best friend but aight. Now Leave me the fuck alone. Asia is old news...I don't fuck wit her no more," I said in annoyance.

"Aight," she threw her hands up in defense.

With that said, she walked away and I proceeded on walking to my mathematics class.

"Zay, wait up."

What the fuck now?

I turned around to see Andre walking up to me.

"What nigga?" I asked him.

"Calm done nigga. I only wanted to walk witchu to math," he said.

"Oh, so no 'happy birthday, Zay' ? Ok...Thas coo," I said blankly as we walked.

"Bro, I was gettin to dat. Why couldn't you juss wait?"

"Sure you was."

"You should know I don't ever forget my brothas birth-" he cut himself off. "Jaelyn's coming this way."

I shrugged. "So?"

I glimpsed at her walking our direction.

"Isn't you like, still obsessed wit her? You even posted about her on ya insta the other night," he whispers to me.

"And aren't you obsessed wit Natalie?" I shoot back.

He kisses his teeth. "Now you know ish not lih dat."

"Coulda fooled me. Y'all are always on top of each other," I tease.

"Ayo Jaelyn, wassup?!" Dre shouted that she could hear him as we passed by.

I slapped him on the back of his head causing him to let out a 'ow.' "What the fuck is wrong witchu?"

"Hey," she kindly waves to us.