04 | You know I know

~ ❁ ✾ ❃ ❋ ~

~ ❁ ✾ ❃ ❋ ~

Surprisingly, Hoseok sat next to Y/n in class. He would usually sit with his friends in the back, but it looked like the last rows were packed that day. She gave him a sympathetic smile as he chuckled.

"That's fine; I won't be able to concentrate with them anyway."

Thankfully, she didn't have any friends in this class. A few comrades with whom she had occasional chats, but no one to sit with. As he placed his laptop and notebook on the table, the girl's eyes gleamed as she looked upon his figure. She could smell his scent, a musky cologne he used every day. The pleasing perfume entered her nostrils, causing her to shiver a little. His right profile was stunning, she thought.

"Shit," he muttered, then cleared his throat, and faced Y/n. "Do you have a spare pencil? Forgot mine."

The way his brows furrowed when he was bothered made her want to hug him tight. Everything about him was adorable. Despite her blushing face, she gathered enough strength to hand him what he had asked for.

"Thank you, Y/n!" he flashed her the brightest smile ever. "What's that?"

He pointed at the paperback placed on her table, trying to decipher the letters forming the title despite its weird font. She followed his gaze.

"A book?" he stared at her, waiting for more. "Like a practical guide for creative writing," he tilted his head to the side, a sign that he was curious. "I–have a thing for writing."

The (h/c)-haired girl handed him the book, allowing the boy to read its summary on the back cover.

"So you write, huh?"

She nodded, looking away. The thought of the love letter crossed her mind, making it hard for Y/n not to be embarrassed. "I do."

"Planning to write a novel?" a sweet smile crept up his face.

"Maybe," she shrugged, serious, "I guess literature for me is what soccer is to you."

Hoseok flashed a wide grin. "You must really love it then. I didn't know you could write, though."

"I won't say I'm good at it, but I know I like it."

"So, will I be lucky enough to read your work one day?"

Soon enough, she ironically thought. Before she had the chance to answer, the professor told them both to stay quiet.

~ ~

"I missed you," The aroused girl whispered as she unbuttoned the male's trousers.

Jungkook grunted in pleasure, swallowing hard at the mere thought of having Hana's mouth around his member. The girl pushed him onto the bed, forced him to sit, and removed his trousers. The tension grew, excitement as well. The black-haired male had a hard time containing himself; Hana was just so good.