15. Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana - Part 3

"You never told you have a guitar."
Sahil looked up from his guitar and found Darshan standing near the doorstep.

"And I also never told that I sing as well.", he passed a small smile.

"That is impressive.", Darshan walked in and took a seat in front of him. Darshan never came to this side of the house, so he looked all around the room once again.

"Is it?", Sahil narrowed his eyes, "You didn't hear me yet."

"Shouldn't I then?" They passed a smile to each other then Sahil played his guitar.

After listening to him Darshan asked, "Are you making your own music?"

"I am trying.", Sahil nodded.

"You are good man.", Darshan added.

"Thank you.", he passed the guitar to Darshan and there a little jam started.

Sanjana heard the sounds from upstairs so she came to give a look. "Are you guys doing a mini concert here?", she asked walking in.

"Only if you want to be our audience.", Darshan chipped.

"Call the girl who die for that not me.", Sanjana moved back to the next room.

"Is she talking about your girlfriend?", Darshan looked at Sahil.

"Noh.", Sahil said casually then it hit him, "Wait what did you say? My girlfriend?"

"Yah the other girl. Isn't she?", Darshan asked again.

"Wait wait wait. I don't have any girlfriend, Banda Kaafi Saalo Se Single Hai. And I think you are talking about Aarti, hell no, she is not my girlfriend.", Sahil explained properly.

"Then this girl?", Darshan didn't stop.

"Bro no. We are best friends.
Absolutely no.", Sahil told again.

"Or Aysa Best Friend Hi Keya Jissko Dekhke Log Na Kahe - are you guys dating?", Darshan said making Sahil laugh.

"That happened to you too?"

"Of course, people always thought me and my best friend are dating, I think they still think.", Darshan nodded.

"It is hell irritating.", Sahil added.

"I agree."

*Knock* *Knock*

They both looked at the door.
"What is happening here?", Aarti was there.

"Boy's talk. You can leave.", Sahil told. Aarti gave a look at Darshan who nodded as well, she left without saying anything.

"From when these two became so good friends?", Aarti asked to Sanjana who simply didn't give a damn about that.

* * *

"If you are done with your shits now, can I leave?", Sanjana stood up with her hand bag.

"Now my talks are shit for you ha, Dost Dost Na Raha.", Aarti wiped her imaginary tears.

"Drama queen.", Sanjana murmured and walked to the door.

Sanjana took her house keys from the side table and went to the main door when eyes went to the outside of the house and immediately her eyes went widen.

"Fuck. Aaru.", she ran back to Aarti.

"It is ok Sanju, I know you love me, you don't have to tell that all the times.", Aarti smiled neglectfully.

"Shut up. Your parents are here.", Sanjana said.

"Sanju stop joking.", Aarti told.

"I am not joking. Aaru they are here.", Sanjana fell beside her.