Book 1 - Chapter 15

____________________

As the van with the escaped criminals gets escorted by bike drive down the road the new team avatar speeds after them weaving around all of the cars that had skidded to a stop.

As the equalist drive, they are going even faster as a truck almost comes to a collide with them but it misses the van and bikes. Unfortunately for the benders and Asami, it blocked their path, but of course with Asami's quick thinking she yells out a command.

"Bolin, Liana give me a ramp now!" The two earthbenders on each side of Korra stand, bringing their arms down pushing the earth to make a ramp. They get over it with the ramp but just barely the jump pushes them forward as well as gives them a slightly unstable landing but it nothing Asami couldn't shake off with her driving.

"We gotta stop the bikes!" Liana yelled getting ready to stand

"Already on it!" Mako leans out of the side and aims his lighting to one of the bikes, meanwhile, Bolin sends as many rocks and pieces of earth as he can Liana does the same although she was aiming for the one that was closer to the van. Mako and Bolin took two bikers down. The equalists look down and create a smokescreen blocking field of view it doesn't work as Asami took a pair of goggles with her she placed them on her eyes but the car had been set back.

"Help me out! We gotta make this turn!" As she steers to turn The earthbenders and the avatar make a wall the help out they continue following behind the van and two bikers that were left. "They don't know we made the turn. Get ready....." she changes gear speeding up and hitting the back of the bikes marking the chi-blockers jump onto the car.

Liana grabs her the back of her seat and flips onto the back of the car, while Mako tries dealing with the first chi-blocker the other one come and attacks Bolin first Asami grabs her leg and electrocutes him Liana kicks her off the side.
Mako's arms get tied but Korra pulls him and the chi-blocker forwards making them fall over the windscreen and Asami Electrocuting them Mako throwing them off and jumping back into the passenger seat, as they catch up to the van.

The firebender aims for the van and hits it with lightning making it go off course and crashing.

____________________

Camera flashes went off as most of the team avatar got a picture for the new paper and press for capturing the escaped convict and equalist. Liana didn't get into the photos as she knows very well that this won't just be going to the rest of Republic city it will be going everywhere including Earth kingdom.

Police sirens went off as two police vehicles showed up behind them, the councilmen getting out of the passenger seats in one.