We are the world - 17

We head into the auditorium, when we notice that Poland is there. Their team is so strong, they're all boys!

We just stand there and watch.... wow.

Soon we leave because we got intimidated, also because Giselle got called to a dance captains meeting. So we are just standing in the foyer waiting for her.

"Oh look, Giselle is back." Eldon says pointing.

Giselle runs up to us. "Hey, ok so basically they're putting four dancers from different nations onto one team so you have to learn how to work together, The thing is, there's 40 teams and only the top 4 advance."

"Wow." We all reply.

"Yeah."

"Well do we know who's the best fit from our studio?" Eldon asks.

"Well we get to choose."

"Okay so did they give any hints as to who would be the best?" Riley asks.

" speaking other languages is important. Tahlia how many ways can you say hello?"

"55, well 56 because I taught myself Swedish this morning." She replies.

"Okay, I see we have our dancer." Giselle says smiling.

"Wait, hold on." Tahlia stops Giselle. " wouldn't the best choice be Ellie?" She asks the redhead as my eyes widen.

"Why?" Both Giselle and I ask.

"What languages do you know?" Tahlia asks me.

"Uh, I'm  fluent in French, Spanish, Italian and I know a little Chinese, Japanese, Polish and Indonesian, but-"

"You speak 7 languages fluently, I speak none." West cuts me off.

"Well I'm not fluent in al-"

See!" Tahlia cuts me off againlooking toward the team, " all in favour for Ellie to be the dancer."

Everyone raises there hand and I blush while looking to the ground.

"Alrighty, lets get you to your team." Kate says while pulling me towards the stairs.

We walk up the stairs and I hear the Polish team talking about the next step.

"Nigdy nie słyszałem o The Step Next." Ive never heard of The Next Step. The polish soloist begins. "Musta być dość słabi." They must be pretty weak.

I over hear him and tell Kate what he's saying. So I basically roast him by saying that I don't appreciate him talking about my team like that and that we will be the ones to knock him out after this.

He completely understood me, we soon figured out that he could speak a little English, and we could all communicate through French, since we all knew that fluently.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We've been working on the dance for about and hour, however, we are the last to perform so we take a little break and I'm starting to like the polish soloist, he's actually pretty cool.

"There is a strange person looking at you." He says in Polish. (I couldn't be bothered to translate😅)

I turn and look to see Noah staring at me and Bartek - the soloist. I turn back to Bartek and speak polish back. "Oh that's just Noah."

"Noah?" He asks.

"He's my -" I cut myself off, what is Noah? "He's my. ' I Don't really know' I'm trying to figure it out."

We turn back to Noah and we see him run off - he's so awkward, I giggle to myself.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Right now, Bartek, Mano, Nom and I are warming up in the wings because we are about to go on.

"Guys! Guys! We need to get a 96 or higher, otherwise we won't advance!" Michelle tells me out out of breath.

"Ok ok." I say as I tell the dancers around me.

Then it was our turn to go on stage, my heart is racing.... this is worse than the solo.

Noah's P.O.V
I was standing in the wing watching Ellie's dance with James and I was telling him about how I feel about a certain girl.

"She's doing great." I say.

"She's a good dancer." James replies.

" you know I saw Ellie talking to the Polish guy during their practice and before they started dancing." I say obviously annoyed.

James looks at me with furrowed eyebrows, "dude, they're dancing together of course they gonna talk... is someone jealous?"

"What! No..."I trail off.

"That girl is all over you bro, just know your feelings are mutual with hers."

I stop and look at Ellie dancing, he really is beautiful... "I kissed her." I suddenly say, instantly regretting it.

"What?!" I hear James say so I look at him, "you kissed her?"

"Yeah.."

"So are you together?"

"No.. well I don't know."

" what do you mean, you don't know?"

"Well we haven't really talked about it."

"Bro, talk about it with her, I think you'd make a cute couple, almost like the next 'James and Riley'." He laughed.

After that I didn't say anything I just blushed.

Then the dance was finished and the announcer was about to say the score....

Suddenly he said it.

"96!" Meaning they advanced.