19: Tour

Ignore mistakes, please

Long chapter ahead 😜 ..

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook was again surprised by his own words.

"It's ok to like someone.... but make sure not to turn it into love." Jungkook used those words to make himself feel a bit better or he just wanted to shove off the new rising feelings in his heart, turning something more desirable into something less.

He again looked up at the laptop's screen to see a very happy fluff ball. Taehyung was jumping on his bed while singing some song.. his laughter was echoing in his room as well as in Jungkook's room.

The other male couldn't help but smile due to his childish behavior.

"He is so cute... I still can't get why Min always treated him like a punching bag." Jungkook stated with a frown, his blood felt boiling at the feeling of seeing the younger hurt.

Soon Taehyung, stopped jumping and went to his bag and started setting things, maybe for the tour. He stuck out his tongue while focusing on the small bag.

For about 15 minutes, he kept doing those things while Jungkook was just watching him while sipping on the sweet coffee. Then finally Taehyung fell on the bed still with a smile and closed his eyes, making the raven-haired feel proud as he was the reason for that pretty smile.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

"Taehyung! Don't you dare to skip breakfast ... get your ass here.. RIGHT NOW." Hoseok threatened Taehyung, who was tip-toeing towards the door to run as he was a little late for college.

Taehyung sighed defeated and turned back with a pout to face a fuming Hoseok.

"Hyunggggg ~ I am late.. I promise I will get something from the cafe.. now I have money, plea-"

"I said GET YOUR ASS HERE!" Hoseok yelled while showing him a wooden spatula.

"Ok ok ok." Taehyung quickly rushed to him and was about to sit at the table when he heard a light cough from behind. They turned back to see Jungkook in his attire, looking hot and handsome as ever but Taehyung thought it was more..... and more than more (a/n WT 😅).

"It's ok Hyung.. handover him the sandwiches and milk, and he will eat in the car," Jungkook pointed toward the breakfast while moving to the door.

"Come on Taehyung. I will drop you." He turned to the younger and stated before leaving the mansion.

"Wow, it's perfect! Now quickly give me that, I know you have to hear him now." Taehyung showed him a victory dance, Hoseok huffed but finally gave him his breakfast.

Taehyung happily entered the car and started chomping the sandwiches while sipping the milk from the box, not bothering to look at the other.

Jungkook didn't say anything instead he kept driving in silence. But suddenly, he rolled up his sleeves on a red signal feeling slightly hot, and yeah, opss... that was a red signal for Taehyung. As his eyes fell on those toned muscles of the Mafia, he choked... once again~~.

Jungkook quickly whipped his neck to look up at him only to find Taehyung coughing badly.

"Why do you always choke? Is your throat narrow or you forgot how to swallow food?" Jungkook huffed, rubbing his back soothingly, even when his tone was flat, his eyes showed concern.

Taehyung's eyes were glistening due to immense coughing so he didn't reply as felt embarrassed. It didn't take long before Jungkook realized that his words weren't good enough in such a condition.. though he tried to joke but failed miserably.