Chapter 8

Olympus

3rd Person's P.O.V.

It was ten minutes before Chaos' army were coming, but the Olympians were still quarelling. Only a certain sea god wasn't there. He was beating himself up over the leaving of Percy Jackson.

Zeus and Hera were quarelling about Zeus' children, Hades and Demeter were quarelling about eating cereal, Ares and Hephaestus were quarelling over Aphrodite who was putting on her third layer of lipstick, Artemis and Apollo were quarelling over who was older, Athena was reading a book, Dionysus was asleep and drooling over his wine magazine, Hermes was quarelling with George and Martha, and good ol' Hestia was tending to the hearth.

The immortal campers were just sitting at their seats waiting for their guests. Thalia and Nico were holding each other's hand but not saying anything. Jason and Piper were guilty that they did not search for Percy that morning. Leo and Calypso were looking each other in their eyes, then gave up and looked away in the same time. Annabeth was just sitting down on a chair waiting for John to apologize to her. On a quest to retrieve a new camper, they ran into a minotaur. The minotaur stood in front of Annabeth, a monster she had not faced before, but John ignored the minotaur, not caring about the fact that his girlfriend was about to become the minotaur meal. So they quarelled and neither wanted to back down. After her making-Percy-leave motion, only the Athena cabin even bothered to give her attention. Everyone beat themselves up about doubting Percy and trusting John.

Nobody except Hestia seemed to notice the three other people in the room. The tallest and burly looking one cleared his throat. It echoed through the room and everyone looked at him, even Dionysus who just awoke. "Lord Chaos." Athena said, then bowed. Slowly, one by one, the gods bowed, Zeus being the last one.

"Hello. All of you know that my army is coming today, right?" Chaos said rather informally. Athena nodded. "Then where is Poseidon? Is he disrespecting me?" He asked, his patience waning with the gods. He definitely did not like the gods for what they did with Percy. "Pardon him Lord Chaos. Today is the 7th year since his son disappeared. He misses his son a lot, so every year, this day he mourns for him in his underwater palace." Hestia said.

The other two people wore cloaks with hoods so big it covered their entire face, but surprisingly, their eyes could be seen. They remained emotionless at the back, making absolutely no movement at all. "Who are those two emos at the back?" John asked. That stupid boy. But fortunately, the two didn't show anger. Unfortunately, Chaos did. "Those two 'emos' are my children you stupid. I was already losing my patience, don't make me kill you." Chaos said, obviously angry. "How do we know you are the real Chaos?" The mentioned stupid, brainless boy said. This time, a snap echoed through the room and he collapsed. Annabeth leaned forward to check for pulse. It was still there but very faint.

"Nobody insults my father." A male voice resounded from the hooded person on Chaos' left. The voice was quiet but threatening. It made the hairs of the Olympians stand.

The two figures turned away from them and walked into a portal they must have created. "Sorry, he is a bit scary. Oh, the one that spoke is Télos, and the other one is Eagle. They are my children. Don't try touching Télos. He will get offended. And don't bother talking to him. He won't answer. He is fine, unless you anger him. He is slow to anger, but once he is angered, it's not pretty. To be honest, I'm scared of him too. Eagle is less serious, and she doesn't get angry easily. Both of them don't like you, so keep your distance and you'll be fine." By now, it was pin-drop silent.

"They will stay at camp Half-Blood...?" Zeus asked/said. Chaos nodded,"And when they arrive, I want Poseidon to be there." With that, he turned into mist and disappeared. Leaving shocked and astonished gods and goddesses gaping at the spot he was before.