visiting grand father

After the trio left,yue left for her room. Suddenly Yue remembered something which made her quite tense. That is 'she totally forgot about her grand father'.

She didn't visit him when he came to the palace and also forgot about him for nearly 4 months. Yue immediately changed her dress and teleported to the palace.

Yue got teleported to the throne room. The king was in his morning court hearing about problems in his kingdom.Everyone was surprised beyond belief at the sudden arrival of yue.

"As expected, you are not taking rest. I think third imperial brother needs some lesson". Hearing her words, the hidden guards prayed for the third prince. The officials were shocked hearing her casual addressing the king.

Somewhere in the palace
The third prince sneezed loudly "who dares to talk bad about this prince behind my back. It can only be that little devil."

Coming back to the throne room
Since yue wore a veil, no one can see her face. The officials were worrying thinking about what will his Majesty do. Contrary to their expectations, the king laughed and replied in a gentle tone "there is no need for you to get angry. Why did you suddenly visit the palace?"

Just remembering the cause of her visit made her sweat. "Umm... That... Where is grand father?" Just her words were enough for the king to laugh loudly holding his stomach which didn't match his demeanor as a king.

The officials were just staring at their king like they saw a devil. 'is this really our king?' It took him quite sometime to control his laughter. "I really want to see you got a scolding."
Yue's face turned dark at his words.

" You really want a beating that bad?" Yue's lips slowly turned into a child smile. The laughter in his voice died down instantly. "No need to go that far. And as for your query, he is in the 'heaven cloud' courtyard."

"I'm leaving then". Only after yue left the room, the officials came out of their stupor. The king also regained his original cold face and continued the morning court session. On the other side ,yue reached her grand father's courtyard.

Yue gulped and slowly opened the door and entered. "Grand father, I'm.." not even completing her sentence yue heard an angry voice "so, this brat finally remembered me. You unfilial grand daughter..." Yue received a long scolding till she can't take any long and created a sound barrier.

After sometime, yue destroyed the barrier and went to her grand father's side and hugged his arm. "Sorry, grand father. I have some things to take care of." Seeing he can't get angry at that cute little face and sighed.

"These measly things of yours are more important than me?" Looking at the childish behavior, yue sighed helplessly and informed him about her sect. This made him smile proudly.

They talked for sometime and yue also visited the empress dowager and the empress. Yue ate lunch with the emperor, empress,her grandmother,grandfather and third brother.

Then she bid farewell and teleported back to her sect. Yue locked herself in the room and entered the space. She changed the time as 4 months inside equals to one day on the outside and started cultivating.