not the one, part two.

SUGE KNIGHT
Part Two

THE YEAR OF 99

Brandi looked at the 9 millimeter gun that she held in her hands. She was nervous, I mean who wouldn't be if they were in her situation. She was about to get out of her car until her phone rang. She pulled the antenna up, and clicked the button. 'What fool?!' She asked, placing it to her ear. 'Did you do it yet?' The person asked her. She rolled her eyes and placed the gun back in her pocket. 'Calvin, I told you not to call me. I said I'll call you first!'

'Woah woah. Calvin as in Snoop Dogg?' The interviewer asked her and she nodded. 'Shall I continue?' Brandi spoke and he nodded.

'I'm sorry baby, I just wanna make sure you're alright' Calvin spoke with worry in his voice. She sighed, 'Baby, I'm not okay. I'm still grieving from the loss of Pac & I'm nervous as hell from what I'm about to do' Brandi responded. Tupac was like her best friend, he was like family to her. She wanted to cry, but she knew now was not the time. 'Look Cal, when this is all over, we can finally relax and be together baby' Brandi spoke with a smile on her face, lightening the mood. 'I know baby....be safe. I love you!' He said. They both hung up the phone and Brandi sighed.

She got out the car, and gripped her gun tightly. She walked up to the house and used her key to get in. Entering, she was met with the small faces of Marion's dogs, Butta & Tone. They barked and she reached down to pet them. She walked away & up the spiral stairs, and over to their once shared bedroom. She heard very loud groaning as she pressed her ear against door. 'It's now or never, B' Brandi said to herself while gripping her gun.

She barged in the door, startling both Suge & Michel'le. Michel'le tried to scramble out of bed, but Brandi had the gun pointed at her. 'Don't you fucking move, mousy bitch!' Brandi ordered as she took the gun off of safety. Michel'e looked like she wanted to cry, which is exactly what Brandi wanted.  Suge chuckled and began to light a cigar. 'This nigga must've lost his mind' She thought to her self while keeping her index finger on the trigger. 'So, what you wanna do Brandi? Go ahead and kill me' Suge boldly spoke.

Brandi smiled evilly. Even though killing him would make her life better, she wasn't ready to go to jail for it. 'Isn't that what we all want?' She smirked deviously. She then looked over at a now crying Michel'le and point the gun at her. 'You can leave now, mousy. My problem isn't with you, even though you are sleeping with my man' She told her and Michel'le quickly grabbed her things, but not quick enough for Brandi's liking, which caused her to fire two shots in the wall next to her. Michel'le ran out the room, leaving the two alone. Brandi took the gun off safety and jumped on the bed, and onto his lap.

'You could've had it all. But, you decided to fuck up. Huh?' She told him, caressing him with the gun. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips before slapping him hard with gun. Blood quickly leaked out of his mouth and she smiled at the sight. 'Do something now, Marion' She provoked him. Suge chuckled and wiped his blood. Just as she was about to hit him again, he grabbed her and put her in a chokehold. 'Dammit Brandi, you had one job' She said to herself.

'Bitch, you must've lost your goddamned mind. Sucks that you won't be making it out of this alive' Suge told her as he tightened his grip around her neck. Brandi could hardly breathe & could no longer grip her gun, so she let it go. 'Think...Fast!' Brandi told herself. She quickly used the rest of her strength and bit down on one of his big ass arms. Her teeth sank in and he cursed out in pain. He let her go and threw her down to the ground. Brandi tried to catch her breath, while he felt his new wound. Turning around to face him, she was met with the face of Suge's steel .44 magnum.

He fired two shots in her torso, causing her to collapse onto the floor. 'You'd still be alive right now if you wasn't dumb enough to try some shit like that' Marion spoke and chuckled.

'Damn, how are you still alive today?' The interviewer asked and Brandi smiled. 'I wasn't dumb enough to go face the most dangerous man in California without some protection. Bulletproof vests come in clutch' Brandi replied. 'You faked your death?' He asked a follow up question. 'Yeah. He had got rid of my 'body', but Calvin followed him and dug me up & then I was on a plane to Cuba' She smiled. 'And you & Snoop? Y'all still together?' He questioned. 'Nope, I am currently single' Brandi told him and he nodded.

'So what was your reason to do this interview?'

'To let Suge know that I'm NOT THE ONE TO BE FUCKED WITH'

HOW YALL LIKE PART 2?
SEND ME SOME SUBMISSIONS & YA FANTASY WILL COME TRUE