Chapter 6: Saiyan Justice

Y/n: "NAPPAA!"

I stood there. I stood there, and did nothing. I watched as the man who I became so close with, who I considered to be my big brother died right before my eyes. And i was powerless to stop it.

Rage.

Pure, unadulterated rage is all I felt now.

Y/n: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs. White hot energy pouring out of me, and I saw hints of gold. I continued to scream as I could feel the planet itself tremble before my might. After a long, painful moment I released my energy and felt so much stronger. I looked at everyone's faces and could see fear and amazement mixed together.

I looked to my right into the water and saw my reflection. What was left of my armor was gone leaving only my sports bra, and even that was now hanging by only one strap. My eyes had turned blue, and my hair was now spiked up and golden, with a gold aura around me instead of my usual crimson. I turned towards Frieza.

Y/n: "Goku, take Piccolo and everyone else to Bulma and go back to Earth." My voice was no longer sweet, loving, and mature. Now it was coarse, rough, and filled with hate.

Ginyu: "But..But my Lady-"

Y/n: "That's an order Ginyu. Protect everyone on your way to Earth, understood?"

Ginyu: "Yes my Lady. We will see you on Earth. Come on everyone let's go."

With that everyone flew off towards Bulma leaving me and Frieza alone, who was standing in place frozen in fear. Before he could compose himself I move faster than he could react and punched him so hard in the gut he coughed up blood. Frieza fell to his knees in pain.

Frieza: *cough* "What are you?" *cough*

Y/n: "I am what keeps scum like you up at night. I am the fire that burn away the corruption of your touch. I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN Y/N, AND I AM YOUR DEATH!!!!"

I scream before sending a kick to his face sending him flying backwards, in the blink of an eye I'm behind him. I grab him by the back of the head and smash him into the ground face first. Still holding his head I lift him up and throw him into the ground. He groans in pain among the rubble. He opens his eyes and all he sees is me, fear plastered to his face. I grab him again and throw him into the air.

Y/n: "Crimson Ka..Me..Ha..Me..HA!!!"

My attack engulfs Frieza with an explosion and I see his body fall to the ground. I fly over to him and look down at him. It didn't kill him but my attack blew off both his legs, tail, and his left arm. Frieza is broken before me and coughing up his own blood, unable to form words. I revert out of my super Saiyan form and look upon Frieza, he had tears in his eyes and I can see fear.

I want to kill him. For what he did to Nappa. But I can't bring myself to do it. Now that I look at him, I pity him. I dont think anyone has ever gotten close enough to him on a personal level because of how much everyone feared him... I hope I dont regret this, or for it to bite me in the ass.

I pick Frieza up as carefully as I can and start flying towards his ship. I can see Frieza look at me as if I were completely insane, and I probably at. When we reach his ship I put him to one of the healing pods...after figuring out how it works, and head to the bridge. I set a course, not really knowing how, and hope for the best. After the ship sets itself to autopilot I head back to the healing pods and get into one.

After what feels like a few minutes I get out of the pod and see that Frieza is no longer in his. I find Frieza on the bridge and I notice we landed on a planet.

Y/n: "So... where did we land?"

He doesn't say anything for a moment.

Frieza: "We are on a planet called Yardrat...Why?"

Y/n: "Hm?"

Frieza: "Why did you save me? You could have killed me and left. So why didn't you, even after what I did to your friend?"

I thought for a moment.

Y/n: "Tell me, has anyone ever been close to you on a personal level? Have you ever had an actual genuine friend you could talk to? Someone you could go to when you were sad and needed a shoulder to cry on? Or to hang out with and have a laugh while just enjoying each others company?"

I could see the shock in Frieza's face. Without him speaking, I already knew the answer.

Y/n: "Well, I believe in second chances, and I would like to be your friend. Also, it seems I have a talent for turning my enemies into good friends." I laugh.

Frieza gives a small laugh aswell.

Frieza: "You are quite unusual for a Saiyan. Very well, I would like to try this 'being friends' a try." He turns and holds out his hand and you shake it.

A/N: Ha! Bet you didn't see that coming did you we playing by my rules in this story. Also yes I am well aware how out of this world this concept is. I took inspiration from MasakoX since he started a 'What if Frieza turned Good' series and I thought I would do my own spin on it. I know this would likely never happen but deal with it you are becoming friends with Frieza and that's that. Also I'm doing this because Frieza is one of if not my favorite character in Dragonball and always wondered what would happen if he was a good guy. See you in the next chapter.