Chapter Forty Three

Chapter Song: Canyon Moon by Harry Styles (WHERE ARE ALL MY HARRY STANS AT?)

Y/n's p.o.v.

It's been about three months since Colby and I started dating. The boys are moving out of the traphouse soon. I've grown closer to all the girls, especially Tara. Tessa and Brennen are living together and are so cute together. I'm so happy she has finally found someone so good for her. Colby and I are better than ever. With the move and all he has been a little busy lately but that just means that when we do see each other we make the most of it. My Youtube channel has also kind of taken off. Still pretty small, compared to the boys, but I recently just hit 100,000.

I was getting ready to go meet Colby at their house. I quickly threw on a big hoodie, a pair of Colby's sweatpants he left here, and some white sneakers.

 I quickly threw on a big hoodie, a pair of Colby's sweatpants he left here, and some white sneakers

I grabbed my keys and purse off the kitchen counter and left. I stopped at Starbucks on the way and got both Colby and I a pink drink with no strawberries. While waiting at the last window for the drinks I get a text from Colby.

Colbs: Hey babe, u almost here?

Y/n: Yea I stopped at Starbucks ;)

Colbs: Should've figured

Y/n: I just got the drinks I'll be there in like fifteen

Colbs: alright. cant wait to see u

Y/n: <3

At a stop light, I grabbed my phone and blasted Sunflower Vol. 6 by Harry Styles. When the light turned green I stopped dancing and went. Halfway through the intersection I hear a horn beep, and as I'm checking my rear view mirror, a car smashes into my drivers side door and all I see is black.

Colby's p.o.v.

I was sitting at my desk editing and glanced at the clock. It had been over a half an hour since Y/n had texted me. There shouldn't be any traffic so she should be here by now. I decided to text her again just to make sure she was okay.

Colby: Hey are you okay? its been awhile. you should be here by now.

I start to get an uneasy feeling as minutes pass by with no answer. At times like this I wish we shared our locations. Its not we didn't want to, we just never thought of it. The only person who has my location is Sam, and that was for our safety when we used to explore. Getting more nervous I decide to call her... no answer. I throw my phone on my bed and start pacing my room. Immediately I hear a small knock on my door and Sam opens it. "Yo, bro whats wrong?" He said walking over to me and scanning the room.

I run my hands down my hair and over my face. "Y/n said she was gonna be here like forty five minutes ago. Like we were texting then she said she was close, and she never showed up. So I've been texting and calling her and shes not answering."

"Alright bro calm down, I'm sure shes fine. She probably is stuck in traffic or stopped at a store on the way." As Sam finished his sentence my phone started to buzz from the bed. I ran over and saw Tessa's name instead of Y/n's.

I answered, "Hey Tessa right now isn't..."

"Colby," she cut me off, "Y/n got into a car crash, shes in the hospital."

A/N: I know its really short but next part should (hopefully) be up tomorrow! gotta keep the suspense...