Chapter 30

Lilly's POV

Waking up to Jaxson's sleeping face is a blessing. His soft lips are slightly parted, looking so kissable. His shirtless chest is warm and soft, like the perfect pillow.

"Good morning, my little mate," he rasps out, his morning voice showing. It's deep and slightly raspy, it makes my tummy do funny things.

I must've spaced out and then he woke up. He probably saw me staring at him! How embarrassing! "Hi Jaxson!" I exclaim happily, trying to get the attention off of being caught staring.

"We have a busy day today, so let's get up!" He says with excitement, probably wanting to show me his surprise. We get up, and head to the bathroom to brush our teeth. While he's brushing his teeth, he starts setting up my bath, just the way I like it, with lots of bubbles! After we finish brushing our teeth, he helps me wipe the toothpaste off my face and then I start undressing. He bolts out of the room, giving me my privacy.

I jump into the tub, water splashing out. Oops. I dunk my hair into the water and start shampooing. I'm glad Cara taught me how to do this by myself or someone would have to help me. Washing out the shampoo, I add in the conditioner. The conditioner makes my hair super soft. I love it!

I quickly wash my body and rinse off using the shower head. Grabbing the towel, I dry off then get dressed in the causal clothes Jaxson picked out. I step out of the bathroom to see Jaxson standing there with a bouquet of flowers. Gasping in surprise, my hands fly to my face. I've never seen such pretty flowers! I don't know what type of flowers they are but they are beautiful.

I walk over to him and he holds them out for me. Grabbing them, I hug them to my chest, so happy he got these for me. He quickly gives me a peck on the lips and goes to shower.

I sit on the bed, flowers still in my hands. I look at every single one, admiring them. Jaxson soon steps out of the bathroom, dressed in a white t-shirt that clings to all of his muscles. His black shorts show off his adorable butt.

After staring at Jaxson and admiring his looks for a solid 5 minutes, we head off to the small kitchen that is on the Alpha floor. Jaxson grabs a vase and fills it with water. I put the flowers into it, and make sure they are arranged perfectly. Happy with the arrangement we head off to our first destination.

Making it to the pack hospital, we quickly find Doctor Lindsay and go to an exam room.

"So this is just a normal check up, we are looking to see if you have gained enough weight to be at a healthy BMI," she explains. I step into the scale when she tells me to, and wait for it to beep. When it beeps, I step off and wait for her medical opinion.

"It seems that she is still underweight. I'm going prescribe some medicine that will give you enough nutrients to help you gain weight faster. You need to take this twice daily, once in the morning and once at night," she informs, looking oddly tense. She hands the medicine to Jaxson, and we're off! Time to find out what the surprise is!

Jaxson and I go back to the Alpha's floor to put the medicine on the table where I won't forget it. We pass through the pack house, seeing Cara and Lana hanging out with Esme and Vanessa. Esme and Vanessa are wrapped in each other's arms, already marked.

We walk out of the pack house and to the forest. Jaxson doesn't tell me to shift so I don't. I just enjoy the walk with Jaxson, through the trees, hand in hand. After an hour walk, we reach the lake that I passed out at. I look up to Jaxson in shock. What are we doing back here? I look out at the rocky shoreline and see a picnic basket with a padded blanket. There are two pillows for us to sit on, and they sitting close together, now I have an excuse to sit close to Jaxson.

"This place has the best view and I wanted to have a picnic with you. I remember how much you liked the view when we first came here so I wanted to show it to you again," he says, gesturing towards the picnic and view of the mountains and lake. You can see the morning sun shining on the lake, making the water look beautiful.

"I love it! It's b-beautiful!" I happily run over to the spot where I'm supposed to sit. I sit down unceremoniously, not really caring since it's a pillow. Jaxson chuckles behind me, until he is sitting down next to me. Jaxson grabs my hand and pulls me into a heated kiss. I feel his lips move against mine and my eyes flutter closed. His tongue grazes my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I give it to him and our tongues collide. Pulling away to breathe, Jaxson let's put a breathy laugh and says, "How about we eat now."

He starts unpacking the brunch, showing me my favorite, pancakes! He also pulls out hash browns, bacon, eggs, and biscuits. There is jelly to go on the biscuits and for desert, chocolate cake! My all time favorite food!

I quickly dig in, not waiting for him to get all the food plated. He chuckles, smiling down at me. We eat with our hands intertwined. He tells me stories about his childhood and I tell him the crazy situations Vanessa has gotten me into. We laugh and smile, enjoying each other's company.

Soon, all the food is gone. Even the cake. Oops, I was hungry! Jaxson's face grows serious, and asks, "Would you like to go for a swim? I know you haven't had good experiences with water, but I'll be here for you every step of the way."

I think it over, I've almost drowned too many times for my liking. Maybe if I learn to swim, I won't almost drown again. Making my decision, I nod and he beams at me. Grabbing my hand, he leads me to the shallow area of the lake. We get our toes wet and then the water is up to our ankles. Jaxson has stripped down to his boxers, I'm still fully clothed, not caring if my clothes get wet.

Jaxson walks ahead of me, slowly pulling me in until the water is up to my waist. He lets go of my hand and comes my side, "Let your feet off the ground and I will hold you up by your stomach. Then paddle your arms and kick your feet."

I do as he says and fully submerge the rest of my body in the water as I lay on my stomach. He holds me up and I start paddling. I get the hang of it, falling into a rhythm of paddling and kicking. I look over to Jaxson, and I see him a few feet away! I'm swimming! I turn around and head back to him. When I reach him, and throw my arms over his shoulders and hug him. My legs naturally wrap around his waist. Seeing the position we are in, I blush and look down.

Jaxson lifts my chin up and connects our lips. We heatedly make out, enjoying each other's warmth in the cool water. We pull away and just hug each other, loving the feeling of being so close to one another.

We swim around and cuddle in the water until the sun is setting. Jaxson sneaks up behind me and hugs me from behind as I watch the sun set. The sun setting right over the mountains, giving us the perfect view.

"The v-view is beautiful," I state, in awe of how gorgeous it is.

"Yes, it is," Jaxson says. I look to him and see him looking at me. I turn around and kiss him, wanting to show him how much I love him.

After the sunsets, we pull away. There is still a small amount of light so we have to hurry if we want to get home before dark.

We pack up the picnic, and start our trek back to the pack house. An hour of goofing around and laughing, we have arrived back.

Jaxson sits the picnic stuff down in the pantry and quickly picks me up. He starts walking up the stairs, holding my giggling form. We arrive to the Alpha floor, and head straight to the bedroom.

Today was perfect. I think I'm ready to give myself to Jaxson fully.

Jaxson looks at me with lust and love in his eyes, probably seeing my shirt that is now see through after being soaked. I slowly take off my shirt, the wet cloth hanging onto my skin. Now I'm only in shorts and bra.

Jaxson quickly rushes over to me and captures my lips with his. He kisses me soft and with passion, soon moving to my neck when he runs out of breath. I feel him kiss my mark and shivers of pleasure run through me. Noticing this, Jaxson smirks against my skin, probably proud he can do this to me.

He pulls away and look into my eyes for confirmation. Not having any doubt, I nod my head and soon he takes off his shirt and his toned stomach is on display. He leads me to the bed slowly. He lays me down, getting over top of me.

He gives me one more deep kiss and we start our mating.