Chapter 15

authors note : honestly, the closer i get to being down with this book, the more excited i get! please let me know what you guys think in the comments and let me know if you have any questions (:

Chapter 15

Kayla and Kol had left that cabin hours ago and were now on a plane heading back to the USA. Kayla watched the clouds pass as she silently sat in her seat. She was trapped inside her thoughts, and was beginning to believe every word that Pan had told them.

"It makes sense." she finally said as she turned to look at her soulmate, "Everything makes sense now. No one else in my family had a soulmate and I had done tom of research on soulmates and never came across one true story. Yet, here we are."

Kol listened to her intently, he was also finally accepting the things they had been told. He grabbed her hand in his and gave her a small smile. He reached up with his other hand and pushed a strand of her brown hair behind her ear. "I'm just glad that in both realities, I end up with you."

A blush painted Kayla's face and her heart skipped a beat. Her heart swelled with love for the man in front of her and she realized that nothing that they were to face mattered. As long as they were together, she was positive that they could handle anything thrown their way.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"There's something I need to tell you."

Kayla and Kol had finally arrived back in America. Kol had compelled them an apartment in New York City, New York and they had been relaxing in a hot tub inside their suite whenever Pan had suddenly appeared in front of them with urgent news.

"What is it now?" Kol asked in aggravation. He was getting tired of people always popping up with more surprises. He was starting to wonder if he would ever get a quiet moment with his soulmate.

"My name's not really Pan." he blurted out as he stood next to the hot tub, "That's just the name that I used because that was the name of the man that Kol killed whenever you two had first reunited in person." he directed all his words towards Kayla, which causes Kol to become frustrated. Everyone was always acting like he was never there and he was honestly getting sick of it.

"Then what is your name?" Kayla asked, her tone much softer than her other half. She was sitting in between Kol's legs with her head leaning back against his shoulder. She didn't even bother opening her eyes to look at the young boy as she was feeling quiet exhausted.

Pan hesitated for a moment, "I can't tell you that yet."

"Then why are you here?" Kol whined as he rolled his eyes. He wrapped his arms around Kayla's waist and held her tightly as he waited for the boy to respond.

"Because we've finally figured out how to break the spell."

At his words, Kayla perked up. Her eyes flew open and she pulled herself out of Kol's arms. She looked at him eagerly, "How?"

Pan pulled two vials of purple liquid out of his coat and held them out towards the two lovers. "I need you to drink these."

Kol was hesitant to grab one of the vials, but Kayla didn't hesitate for even a second. She instantly grabbed one of the vials and went to drink it it, "Wait! You should get out of the hot tub first. We don't know what kind of effect it will have on your body." Pan said. Kayla complied to his wishes but the second her feet hit the ground she downed the strange liquid. Instantly she felt a shock go through her body as memories began to flash through her mind. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she fell backwards as she passed out. Pan caught her just before she hit her head on the hot tub and he gently laid her down onto the ground.

Kol instantly shot up from his sitting position in the hot tub and rushed as quickly as he could to Kayla's side. He lifted her head up and laid her on his knee as he glared at Pan in anger. "It's okay, this is supposed to happen." Pan said with his hands raised in surrender, the second vial was still in his left hand. "She should wake up in a few hours. She'll remember everything." He lowered his hands once he realized Kol wasn't going to murder him.

"Okay." Kol said gruffly, his worry had gone away slightly as he had listened to what the boy had said. He looked at the second vial and began to contemplate his choices. He didn't want to be left in the dark about everything, but he also didn't want to be willingly stepping into the trap. He gazed down at Kayla for a moment and sighed deeply, "Hand me that other vial." he said.

Pan handed him the second vial and Kol swished it around for a moment. "Just so you know, if this turns out to be a trap, I will make you wish you were never born."

Pan flinched at the Originals threat and gave him a small nod, "I understand. But I promise it's not a trap."

"Alright then, bottoms up." Kol downed the drink in one gulp and laid down next to Kayla. He grabbed her hand and waited for the effects to take place. It wasn't long before he completely blacked out.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hello young one, what's your name."

"Persephone."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hades, do you enjoy living in the underworld?"

"I enjoy it more now that you're here."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"'Mother, I love him!"

"Well you're never going to see him again! He's a monster and you don't need to be going around him!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hades, I'm never going to leave you, I love you."

"I love you too."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Welcome home, my Queen."

"You're too kind, my King."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hades... I-I'm pregnant."

"This is wonderful news! We're going to be parents!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I will find you. Nothing will keep me from finding you, Persephone. Not even losing my memory. I love you way too much for that to ever be possible."

"I'll be waiting for you, Hades. My heart will always belong to you. I love you too."