Epilogue - Forever (Part I)

So this is it. Part 1 of 4.

So freakin excited!!

Hope you enjoy :)

***

Two Years Later...

Serena

A completed jigsaw puzzle.

That was currently how I felt. As if I had just finished completing a ten-thousand piece jigsaw puzzle, where all the pieces fit, nothing is missing and everything is whole.

It was both a satisfying and content feeling.

That was the only way that I could think to describe my life right now.

Liam and I had officially been together for about two years now, even if it felt like a lot longer. It was probably because we had known each other our whole lives, plus that unofficial year, but still, being in an actual relationship was a lot different.

A year into our relationship we took the next step...of living together.

Last year, we got a new place together and Liam, Bea and I, all moved into our new home.

I knew how much Liam wanted for us to live with one another, since he hated seeing me leave or when I'd refer to his place. He didn't like it.

When he asked me to move in earlier on, I declined. I told him it was too soon. He waited a year, before asking asking. And I mean exactly a year.

I wasn't sure if Liam just noted the date in his mind or what, but a year later he asked me again and I couldn't even refuse him.

Both our parents were so happy for us, but were seriously and not subtly, hinting for us to tie the knot.

In their eyes, we had known each other forever, it just made sense to be married already.

I, again, refused to do that.

It just didn't feel like it was time, for some odd reason. Despite the fact that I had been wanting this moment for so long.

I already felt like we were a married couple and a family together with Bea, I didn't really need a wedding.

Also, the marriage talk would always make Liam be on edge a little and that worried me slightly.

This wouldn't exactly be his first wedding and I was worried just the thought or talk of doing it again, would make him sink into dark thoughts.

If he wasn't ready to go through it all again, I didn't mind. I understood it would be easy for him.

Presently, Liam had taken Bea and I to this beautiful, traditional Victorian Mansion for weekend away.

He said it included some amazing spa facilities that he heard from a coworker and that it was a place that was perfect to rest and relax.

When he said spa, I didn't even think twice about saying yes.

I definitely didn't imagine that this place would be so amazing. The host at the place informed us it was built in the 1800's and had eighteen rooms.

I wanted to stay here forever and we'd only just got here.

It was a little strange to me that I hadn't really seen other guests, but I guess they were in their rooms? Maybe just thoroughly relaxed that they were sleeping peacefully. I wanted to be in that state too.