Part 15: ShiP dAy

So my main ships are ARLAINE BLYSEN(owo) and JERAPHINA and I will be doing ARLAINE and JERAPHINA :)

now lets see thos ships lol

Arlaine:

Elaine walked passed Arlo's classroom a few times, waiting for him to come out. She wasn't sure why she was there. It wasn't like she was going to...to... confess to him! She shook her head frantically, trying to get that thought out of her head. Arlo only thought of her as a FRIEND right now... she wasn't going to push things too much at the moment. 

Arlo walked out of the classroom to see Elaine walking away from the door. He briefly considered going on his way, for he didn't have anything to say to her at the moment. But he remembered what Seraphina said.

What do you think of... uhm... Elaine?

He was pretty sure that Elaine liked her. Why else would Seraphina ask him that question? He was going to talk to Elaine about this. 

Arlo: Hey... Elaine?

Elaine whipped around. She had been so focused on pushing away her dreams that she hadn't noticed that Arlo had come out.

Elaine: H-Hey Arlo! Why did you call me?

Arlo weirdly felt sad... did he have to have a reason to call out for someone? He had to tell them about turf wars, or some errand? He felt his heart throb-(omg I can't write this eeeee)

Arlo blinked. Why was his heart "throbbing"? 

Elaine: Uhm... Hello? Arlo?

Arlo stood there, thinking for a few more seconds, then turned to Elaine.

Arlo: Oh... Sorry. I was here to ask... to ask you about...

He shifted uneasily, his right hand reaching into his pocket, and felt a rectangular card in his fingers. He held it tight, then took it out and showed it to Elaine.

Arlo: Elaine... would you like to join me for boba after school?

***************

Jeraphina:

Seraphina stood by the lockers, leaning on the wall and thinking.

John...

She didn't know what to do at the moment. It was confusing, but she had to remember the times when she was strong and John was weak. 

I want to go back. I want to go back. I want to-

John: Sera?

Sera looked up slowly to see John. Great. What was she supposed to do right now? 

John: Sera, please. I think I know what you're mad about. But please, tell me anyway. I want to fix our relationship. Please.

Seraphina turned back to the ground. She would've wanted to do so, but John was Joker. He was violent, a danger, something not to be trusted. He had been lying to her the whole time. She should cut off relations with fake friends...

Wait. Was John a fake friend or just a lier?

Liers she could forgive. She felt herself hoping that John had actually thought of her as a friend this entire time. 

Seraphina: John... I'm really conflicted right now. But maybe... we can talk about this over drinks?

John gave a little smile. At least he was talking to her right now.

John: Drinks on me.

**************

THIS HAS NO EFFECT ON STORYLINE OWO
Both events will not acually happen in the story