𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈.

thanks for the birthday wishes 💕.

𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈:
"𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐀."
___________________________
𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

"Najae, get the hell off of my couch!"

"It's too early for you to be yelling, shh." I put a finger up before my mama popped me in the back.

"Wake the hell up before I get a switch."

"Ian no fucking toddler." I mumbled before getting off the couch and walking in the kitchen, grabbing a spoon out of the drawer before taking Chaz's bowl of cereal.

"I was eat-"

"I don't remember asking you." I started to eat some of it and she mugged me.

"That girl needs to forgive you. I done seen you with an attitude, 24/7 for the past 2 days and I don't like that." Chaz told me.

"Oh yeahhhh!" My mama dragged while she walked over to me. "What happened? You never told me!"

"Cause ion want you to know."

"Najae, come on. Just tell me." She made her some coffee and I just blankly stared at her. "Boy, come the hell on."

"This girl named Sage came up to me and Chaz yester-she came up to me yesterday while me and Chaz was at Walmart, talmbout she almost four months pregnant and the baby mine." I shrugged.

"The chick on the side said she got one on the way." She pursed her lips to the side and Chaz started laughing.

"It wasn't funny." I glared at her.

"Oh but I laughed."

This why we ain't gon never get along. She got a smart ass mouth, I'm too nice for her to be having a smart ass mouth with me.

"Okay, keep going." Ma looked at me.

"Aight so Alayna? The one that was ova here wimme that one day? Yeah, so we been kinda rocking or whatever so I gave her the envelope with the ultrasound in it and she told me to leave, moved her spare key, blocked my number and my Instagram." I shrugged.

"Ohhhh mama! You wanna hear the catch? I think you wanna hear the catchhhh!" Chaz dragged.

"Chaz shut up." I looked at her.

"Aight mama, I'm finna tell you the catch." She shifted a little and I glared at her.

"Chaziah, dawg stop playing."

"Anyways." She rolled her neck. "This girl Jamya sucked his pee-pee while he was still talking to Alayna! Your son is a hoeee!"

"Love no thotties." Mama mumbled before she looked at me. "You tried to talk to the Alayna girl in person?"

"I went over there the night I came over here. I was outside of her window singing Breakdown and shit." I rubbed my head.

"You like her?" She looked at me.

"She cool." I shrugged. "I liked her vibe-"