Chapter 32: Flowers

Jieun Pov

I woke up, with the feeling of something squeezing my head.

"Uh, aw~" A groan escaped my lips as I tried to lift myself up from my bed. This is annoying, why does my head hurt?

My face scrunches with daze, I had difficulties getting out of my bed because of my headache but when I did I hastily went outside my room to get water from the fridge.

I'm still trying to recall, why on earth does my body feel heavy, like I wanted to just go back to bed but still have to go work. My shoulder shrug, as I stopped in front of my fridge and took out a bottle of water.

Bringing it on my mouth, as my mind drifted to the images of Irene and I going to a place. Where the atmosphere looks like a classic bar, where there are few people sitting at their own table with a large glass of beer in front of them.

I gulped hard, as I stopped from drinking.

"Fine, but tell me why did you break up with her? I mean she wouldn't stop bothering you at the office, it only means she's still into you. And you're still into her so what's the reason?"

"She's not ready yet."

"Zombie for two, here's the strongest one we have here."

"Yah! Are you trying to do something to us!? Huh!"

My eyes widened, as I the memories returned.

I gasped in horror, covering my mouth remembering how I fought with the bartender. Oh God, and the images of a tall brunette wearing a ball cap and leather jacket flashed back.

"Where the hell are you taking me?! Put me down or I'll call a cop!"

"Lisa?" My knees weaken. As I reached the countertop of my kitchen. And put down the water bottle.

"Oh, I thought you're here because of me."

"And again I'm mistaken. I'm assuming too much, aren't I?"

"Like how I assumed that I'm enough for you to forget about her."

"But I just witness how pathetically in love you are with her instead. You're hopeless."

I dropped down on my knees, feeling my soul leaving my body with those words I remember telling her.

"What the hell did I just do?", my lips muttered as my face contorted.

"Just piggyback me."

"Ani? Aniya~", I uttered with extreme horror, holding my head with both hands.

"Ahh! Why did I give in like that!?", I exclaimed, " Aish!", And grimaced for embarrassing myself. Now how will I face her, what will Lisa think now?

That I'm still affected. That I still love her despite breaking up with her?

"I'm so stupid~"

"Eomma~" I cried with dry sob, as I regret drinking in the first place.

-------

Lisa Pov

"Woah!? You cooked? Does that mean you woke up early today?"

My sister asked with wide eyes, after seeing the food I prepared for breakfast.

Actually, I just got home and prepared all these. I didn't left Jieun's apartment till 5 am, the only time I can spend with her without her avoiding me is when she's drunk and heavily sleeping. I had to take care of her after bringing her back, she's too drunk last night and cannot even walk properly.