When You and Him Celebrate Your One Year Anniversary (16K Followers Special)

(A/N: This is requested by Neferia_and_Sammy. Well, here is yet another lovely scenario for you guys but this is to commemorate on hitting 16k followers and also commemorating the book's one year anniversary because January 15 was the day I created this book - which is why I used the reader's request as an opportunity! So yeah, thank you guys so much once again for following me and reading my stories! I never thought I would get this far and also receive so much good feedback, it really means a lot! So I hope you guys enjoy once again and those who are reading my other BNHA boyfriend scenario books, they will also have a 16k followers special scenario too so stay tuned for those! Happy reading! :3)

Photo : From official BNHA artwork

...

Today's weather is perfect - perfect to prepare a surprise to commemorate today's occasion specially for us.

Todoroki and I have been together for a year now and all the stuff we done were enjoyable and filled with love so with that being said, this calls for a celebration.

I'm going to put a lot of effort on making this second surprise for him better than the last one because he's a loyal, calm and affectionate boyfriend and he deserves it!

I put on my jacket and checked myself on the mirror before leaving my dorm room.

Since Todoroki left the dorm to buy something, this gave me the opportunity to buy the stuff I need for his surprise.

My smile is still on my face as I rode the girl dorm's elevator and I was even brainstorming on what to do for his surprise.

Originally, I was suppose to give him a nice gift- which I prepared in advance - and I'll just book a nice restaurant or something but since I wanted our anniversary to be special, maybe something that I can come up with might be better just how I took him to the beach for his birthday dinner.

I went online and searched for some ideas but the moment I stepped outside the doors of the dorm, I can feel my eyes covered by a pair of hands.

"AAAHH-"

"Shh, it's okay. It's me, my love"

I sighed in relief as I held my chest since my boyfriend really caught me by surprise just now.

"S-Shoto! Haha, you really scared me for a second there", I replied and laughed, "But your stealth was sharp as ever, I'll give you that".

I tried to take off his hands so I can face him but instead, I failed and he ended up blind folding me.

"U-Umm, what's with the blindfold-".

I stopped talking when he kissed my lips and gently carried me bridal style before he would start walking.

"You'll find out soon enough, my love", Todoroki whispered in my ear while walking.

"E-Eh? B-But there's-"

Oh wait, I shouldn't say it! Otherwise he'll know what I'm planning!

"Hmm? Something the matter?", Todoroki whispered against my ear once again which send shivers down my spine.

I bit my lip afterwards and I can feel my cheeks burning up.

"N-N-Nevermind!", I said and laughed nervously, "Just take me-Oh wait, that sounds...".

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

Man, Todoroki. Why you gotta sound so husky and attractive when you give me those whispers? No fair!