- Maybe Pt.2 - MachineGunKelly -

_______

———-

Y/N was on a popular internet podcast for an interview. She didn't want to do it. She knew they were going to dig into things she didn't want to talk about.

And as a celebrity, if you want to keep some things private everyone thinks you hate your fans and that you don't care about them. Everyone has the right to have a little bit of privacy, besides celebrities.

"Now Y/N. I'm sure you knew this was coming," The host gave her a small smile.

"Just hit me with it," Y/N huffed out. She tried not to sound rude or annoyed, but it was hard.

"I'm sure you've seen the interview with MGK saying that you guys broke up and that there could be hope of you guys getting back together. Is that true?"

"I mean. Yea, sure there's a possibility. Everything is possible. We might make it back to each other one day. We had a crazy bond that will never be broken, breakup or not. We both made friends for life. He knows he can call me if he needs help, and I can call him," Y/N told the host. She had a slight frown of her face. Even thinking of Colson brought back so many bad thoughts.

"So there's no bad blood?" The host asked.

"Absolutely not. I still love that man with my all. It's just that the timing wasn't right. We're both so busy it was like we had a long distance relationship. It's not what both of us wanted. But one day, I hope, we'll make it back to each other."

Colson smiled as he listened to the podcast through his white AirPods. He missed her, missed her like crazy. There wasn't a day yet where he didn't want to call her and ask to get back together.

He left all of his hope into eight of Y/N's words
"We'll make it back to each other."

_______
word count : 327