Gunner and Yume

"Haha! I win again!" Puro excitedly blurted out after winning against Lin in Uno for the third time in a row. Lin sighed."Yes, you beat me again..." Lin was never a sore loser but even he couldn't stand this. That's why he was happy when Dr. K interrupted there game.

"Lin! Puro! Come here!" Dr. K called out from another room. Lin looked very pleased."Welp! Guess we should go see what he wants hehe." Puro looked at him with a strange."What are you happy about? You just got destroyed." Puro had a smirk on his face. Lin sighed again and stood up to see what Dr. K needed.

Lin and Puro walked into the room where Dr. K was."There you two are." Dr. K turned around and walked to the side. Lin and Puro's eyes widened. There were two kids there. One was a human girl and the other was a transfurred boy. They both seemed to be around Lin's age. The kids looked at the two wolves. There eyes widened as well.

"Woah..." the boy said in an astonished tone. Dr. L let out a cough to get everyone's attention."This is Gunner and Yume. I found them outside and I cant risk letting them go. You guys will help them get comfortable."

Gunner stuck out his tongue."Lo que digas, viejo pedo..." Lin and Puro looked at Gunner."Hehe, I speak a bit of Spanish. I grew up in a town full of Mexicans." Yume chuckled."You probably learned that from Duolin-" Gunner hit her on the top of the head."Cállate!"

Both Lin and Puro snorted. It seemed to them that Gunner and Yume got along very well.

Yume stared at the two. Then, she turned to Gunner."Hey! Hindi ka ba makakagawa ng mabuting mag-asawa?" Gunner's face lit up. He whacked Yume on the head."Yes I do think that but shut up..." Yume rubbed her head where she got hit.

Dr. K sighed."Well...I have work to do. Make sure you take care of them." Puro looked at Dr. K."Ok we will!"
Dr. K walked out.

Gunner went over to Lin."What do we do now?" Lin thought for a second."Do you two like manga?" Both Gunner and Yume's eyes lit up."Yes!" they both exclaimed. Lin and Puro chuckled."Ok then. Let's go read!"