Twenty-Eight

"You can stop lying, I know Diego, you are gay and you were with your boyfriend all day," Alessandro smirked making both Bianca and Diego embarrassed.

"Didn't I tell you he might have got a hint?" Bianca burst towards Diego as she got caught in a lie.

"Ain't my fault lady, if your man is ahead of us." Diego shrugged.

"Your man?" Alessandro had his eyes wide and speechless.

"Uhh-Ohh." Diego bites his tongue.

"So.... explain?" Alessandro asked both seating in front of him.

"WellthethingisbiancalikesyouandIwantedtoknowifthefeelingsaremutualornot." Diego finally breathed.

"What was that?" Alessandro rose his eyebrow.

"Well the thing is Bianca likes you and I wanted to know if the feelings are mutual or not." Diego shrugged for the second time.

"You like me?" Alessandro questioned Bianca with ten thousand-watt smile on his face.

"I-" Bianca hesitated to answer him.

"I like you too. In fact I like you a lot." Alessandro confessed with a charming and content smile.

"You do?" Bianca jolted and stood up from her seat.

Right then Alessandro stood up and held Bianca's hands which were shaking and knelt down in one leg, "You don't have any idea, how much I am into my angel, even though I misunderstood you in the beginning and treated you very bad, but now I have come to know your worth. You are my angel sent to brighten my life. It's not I deserve you, you deserve much better but I am a greedy ass and I want you to be mine. Bianca, Will you do the honor to be my girlfriend?"

By now everyone had their eyes on Alessandro. Some even had their mobile turned on them.

"Yes," Bianca whispered and jumped in Alessandro's arm. Within a second everyone cheered and clapped for the couple.

"My angel." Alessandro smiled and nuzzled his nose with hers.

Watching the lovebirds in aww, Diego chuckled remembering the incident a few minutes ago.

He was having a great time with his boyfriend when he got the call from Bianca. He was surprised to hear that Alessandro invited him for dinner. To clarify his confusion, he went to the restaurant.

Once he arrived, he searched for two heads and sat beside Bianca kissing her cheek. "How was your day Diego?" Alessandro asked him.

"Missed my love all day," Diego replied kissing Bianca's knuckle.

"But couldn't call a single time?" Alessandro smirked folding his arms.

"I left my mobile at Bianca's place," Diego replied tapping his leg nervously.

"Then how did you get a call to come here?" Alessandro countered.

"I-"

"You can stop lying, I know Diego you are gay and you were with your boyfriend all day," Alessandro smirked making both Bianca and Diego embarrassed.

And that was how Diego had his tongue tight.

"All worth her smile." Diego chuckled.