Part 19

You think
no one can fix you
but you don't know
some prayers are powerful
and some souls know magic

These lines written by Ashish Bagrecha, as beautiful they are the deep message they carry. We all are tired of something, may it our work or studies. We all are tired of peer pressure that turns into depression. This feeling consumes us into. And even when some people try to pull you out but the negativity overpowers you and drags you down continuously. We try but then the society we live in is not ready to accept that. But don't give up your path of positivity. Stay with people who have a positive aura. Just embraced yourself and run through the negative thoughts. At the end, you will find yourself, along with the people who genuinely pray for you.

By evening, Manik and Nandani reaches Malhotra mansion. They both entered inside holding each other hands. A beautiful smile is playing on their face. There eyes fall on dadi who was sitting in living area watching tv. Manik sighed while Nandani tighten the grip on his hand and nodded looking at Manik. They both move to her and bent down to take her greeting. Dadi seem really happy seeing them but it seem a evil one. But soon frowned seeing them holding each other hand.

Dadi: khush rho ( fake smile)

Nyonika came there, seeing Manan she seems really happy. Nandani ran to her and hugged her tightly. Nyonika and Nandani shared a beautiful bond of mother daughter. Nandani hasn't seen her mother but in nyonika she found her mother. Trust me guys, whenever you are looking at you mother, you are looking at the purest love ever existed. My mother is my best critic yet my strongest supporter. She is the one who stay awake all night when I'm ill. She is the one who hold me when I'm drowning. She is the one who gathered all my pieces when I'm broken. How much I wrote about her is less. There are not enough words to describe her. She gave me a life, nurtured me, taught me, fought for me, but the most important she love me unconditionally. Nd I know, you all have the same thought about your mother. Right!? No matter how much we fight with her or blame her but at the end of the day we want her m. Just talking with her, release all our stress. Seeing her smile gave us peace.

Our mother teach us to fly but we never fly there flight. They teach us to dream but we never dream there dream. They teach us to live but we never live there live. But in every flight, in every dream and in every life, the print of the way they taught us will remain in every thing.

Manik was smiling, seeing two most important women in his life so close to each other. He walked to them.

Ma: agar milna khatam hogya ho toh, Nandani room main chale

Nandani nodded with a smile.

Nyo: aree jaldi jakar dekho tumhara room ( excited)

Ma: kyu mom, aisa kya kiya aapne humare room ke sath ( teasing tone)

Nyo: tumne jo room jalaa diya tha uske renovate karwaya

Na: really mom( excitedly)

Nyo: yeah.bilkul vaisa jaisa tumhe pasand h ( to Nandani)

Ma: sorry to interrupt you ladies, but do you remember it's my room too

Nyo: ab 25 saal se teri pasand ka hi tha ab Nandu ki turn ( teasing tone) ab jaldi jau

Manik nodded his head in disbelief and walk to wards there room with Nandani. Nandani pushed the door and entered inside. Both were surprised by there new room interior. Earlier it usee to be all dark colours as Manik love black but now majority of the things were white. There were few stairs at the enterabce which they climbed.