Chapter 10: Stolen Kiss

Tharn POV

I just wanted to run, as quick as I could.

I was in the elevator, seems it run so slow. But, finally, I arrived on the correct floor. 15th floor for Ortopedic. I just looking around, from the way to another one.

Then, I looked at the corner side. There was Techno, he was sitting alone. I walked toward him. "No...", I called for him.

He looked at me back. "P'Tharn..... Finally you arrive", he looks so happy.

"Where is Type?"

He pointed his finger to a room in front of us. "Just wait", he told me

"Is he okay?"

He shook his head.

"What happened?"

"We were in the middle of soccer match, but seems he was not focus or he just unlucky. Someone crashed him, then he felt down. He screamed as his ankle got problem"

"Is that bad, No?"

"I don't know P. He has been there for so long, but I don't ......"

"Why don't you call me earlier?"

He looked at me. "He didn't allow me to call you"

"Who? Type?"

He nodded his head.

I took my deep breath, I just wanted to calm myself down.

"Actually I just wanted to call you when we arrived here, but Ai Type asked me not to call you. Do you have problem?"

I couldn't answer his question, I tried to avoid his sight. Possibly he understood that the answer must be 'yes'.

"P'Tharn.... You knew that Ai Type is blabbermouth, he talks something rude, and....."

"It is okay", I cut his words. "This is not his fault, it is me who are exaggerating", I told him

Then, it became so quiet.

We waited the door to be opened. We just need to wait.

Suddenly, the door was opened. We walked together, entered the room.

Then, I saw him sat on the bed. I just run toward him and hug him. He was so warm. "P, what are you doing?", he asked me.

I lose my embrace. "I am so worry about you", I replied him

"I am okay", he replied me

"What do you mean about okay?", Techno complained about him. "I heard that crybaby before", he mocked about Type.

Type gave his sullen face, I just smiled.

--*--

Type POV

We were in the car.

I, P'Tharn and No.

"Are you sure?", P'Tharn asked No one more time. P'Tharn offered to drive No until home, but he asked to be dropped at university.

"No, thanks. I wanted to change my shirt before going home"

I just remember that he still wore soccer shirt, including the shoes. I smiled.

"Ai Type.... Don't laugh at me", he warned me

"Nope"

"You owe me for today", he told me.

"Okay, I will pay later"

"Noted", he replied me. "Okay, guys. See you tomorrow"

"See you, No", P'Tharn replied him