Chapter 62

Chapter 62

Zara POV

I laid back against the chair and sighed. This has already been a hell of a day. With having to tolerate these wolves for so long and being caged with them and Zarine's issues I was already exhausted.

The jocks started to tease me about ordering salad, but I didn't care.

They will probably think it was because I wanted to stay thin like those 0 sized girls but I it was because of Sam's diet regimen

And since I wasn't much of a foodie and used to this diet I could stay on course quite easily.

Besides, Zian took a lot of energy to control. I couldn't risk health issues and let go of the tight leach.

I mildly heard Stacey and Amelia talking excitedly about some romance film and I immediately tuned out.

Yuck, who need that in their life right now.

I noticed Hails staring at Amelia as he spoke. Too engrossed and almost in a daze at the sound of her voice to notice my stare or to glower at me like he usually does.

He needs it it seems.

Aww, I missed it. The familiarity of taunting him.

Oh well

As expected of the sticky couple.

Raven stuck back her earphones after getting my order.

Jason was funnily enough leaving me alone. Thank lord. Or Jake who wouldn't lave him alone for a second.

Despite their squealing, my cousin had her banshee group had become part of the background noise. Situating themselves on the laps of their on respective jocks. Or more aptly, flings of the week.

Had to give it for their energy though. How did they keep up the energy to burn through so many guys a week.

It's beyond me.

The boys seemed to be shuffling around trying to hold something in as Blaze walked back to his seat next to Jem, unfortunately opposite me. Jem too looked confused. Where was he going anyways?

Drake, Jake and Jason seemed to be fighting hard to hold back smiles as they watched him.

Wonder what's that's all about.

He settled opposite me. Probably getting ready to taunt me.

But to my surprise he didn't say a word as I drifted off into an oblivious sleep while waiting for the food to arrive.

He has been acting weird ever since the door incident. Or does it go beyond that? I was too tired to care.

I drifted off to sleep ignoring his gaze which was to stay fixated on my face the entire time we sat here.

And we are back to square one.

Didn't anyone notice and tease him?

More importantly didn't Jem care?

She was conveniently too focused on her phone to notice.

Ugh such a pain.

I went beck to my deep slumber. Sleeping anywhere anytime is something I sort of consider a talent of mine.

.......................................................................................................

We were all starving by the time the food came. Zarine shook me awake.