What The Heck Happened While I Was Gone?!

Treading through the broken world. . . 

You tend to learn more. . . 

About what it once was. . . 

-=-=-=-

Unknown Point of View

Dammit, why are my nails bleeding?!

Wait, I'm missing a pinkie nail. . . 

I look up from my fungus green fingers, and I somehow got even colder.

"Why the hell am I in a cemetery? Shouldn't I be beneath all this?"

But to my sad surprise, my words came out in groans, as if my jaw had stopped working 

I shook my head in disbelief, catching sight of-

"Zombies? Oh hell yeah, this shizz is nice."

I held my arms out, starting to walk.

Wow, my ankle was broken.

So now I can have even more of a zombie look!

"I'm hungry for some smarties, pun fully intended."

I couldn't help but laugh, though that's hard to do when ones jaw is dangling like a mouse hanging on to a thread.

Just like the movies!

"Horde of the undead,"

Ooh who's that?

I looked over to the source, though it was hard when ones ear is rotting off.

After looking around, I saw the owner of the voice.

Really the only one here that could properly speak.

There was a young man standing on top of the largest gravestone, his arms wide as though he were important.

"I have risen your rotting corpses from the soil, therefore you shall obey my rule." He bellowed.

All of the other zombies have now spotted him, because of all the noise he was making.

But, instead of obeying him or whatever, they began to creep towards him, their groans growing louder.

"Wha! What are you doing?! Stay back, you heathens! I gave you life!" The man cried out as the undead reached out for his feet.

Hmm, think about that sentence for a second.

My dry eyes widened in surprise as one of the drooling zombie managed to grab at his ankle and yank him down.

I had to look away as they literally ripped the man's body apart, and slurped up his remains.

But then I noticed. . . 

If he's dead. . . 

And we're still here. . .

Oh crap. . .

And why am I the only zombie that doesn't act like one?!

-=-=-=-

Really short, but I'll make it up next chapter <3