don't go

Mew stayed stunned at the door frame. Gulf started to shiver he could hear champ laughing in his head. Gulf breathed in head still hung he moved Around mew heading for the door. He was stopped when he felt weighted from his back. Mew hugged him putting his arms around gulfs waist.
"Why?" He stuttered.
Gulf kept his head down.
"I ccant stay here." "I want to go home."
"This is your home."
Gulf flinched.
They stood in silence mew breathed in deeply.
"Gulf I'm sorry for what happened."
Gulf bit his lip.
"I didn't mean to push you like that, i know i shouldn't have said what i said."
"It's not just that." Gulf said silently.
Mew put his head on gulfs shoulder.
"Then tell me."
Gulf breathed in hesitantly.
"Do you really not want to be with me?"
Gulf shuttered.
"Iits not tthat hmm."
Gulf breathed in again.
"I'm Just a kid and i keep hurting you."
Mew smiled into his neck. He put one hand down taking gulfs suit case putting it to the floor. Gulf looked slightly Around to eye mew who smiled.
"No your not." Mew lied a little.
"I know i am. My selfishness.."
Mew cut him off grabbing gulfs chin making him turn around to face him. Then he put both hands on gulfs face making him look at him.
"I want you, all of you. Your selfishness your jealousy."
He traced gulfs lips.
"And your love."
Gulf flinched.
"I'm not going anywhere gulf, we can take this day by day, all i really ask is for you to face any problems and stop running from your feelings and stop running away from me." Mew choked. By the end. His heart beat rapidly.
Gulf started to cry. Mew whipped them away with his fingers staring at gulf.
Gulfs thoughts swirled he had so much to say but he couldn't. It had to be mew it had to be him. He didn't want to leave anymore. Gulf abruptly kissed mew. Both surprised they hit teeth. They broke away putting there hands over there mouths.
"I know I'm damaged, i know I'm just a kid so to speak, i know I'm selfish but all i know is i want you mew." He cried.
Mew leaning up took a hold of gulf and hugged him.
"I'm not going anywhere."
Gulf hugged mew tightly. He'd never felt this way over anyone before. It has to be him gulf breathed heavily into mew. He let the tears fall.
They were in mews, there bedroom connecting for the 3rd time. The boys were naked hard moans filled the room, they couldn't keep there hands off of each other. Mew laid down on the bed his head leaned to the head board thrusting into gulf who sat on top of him. They both were thrusting. Mew hated he couldn't see gulf so he took his hand and took his chin turning it to him. They locked in a kiss. Eventually they came and gulfs lower back was done. They laid on top of each other mew didn't pull out even twitching his member so he can stay connect with the boy. Mew put one hand on gulfs stomach and there other were intertwined. Gulf leaned his back into mew breathing softly snuggling. He grabbed mews hand from his stomach and put it over his heart.
"This is what you've done to me"
He looked mew in the eyes.
"You better... Take responsibility."
Mew smiled wide hugging gulf tighter.
"Mew can't breathe."
"Breathe all you want later." "I'm about to make sure you can't move for a month."
Gulf looked to mew with shock in his eyes.