Part 57

He hates celebrating his birthday... as he feels it as kiddish and also lots of his parents memories were there with this day. Though he won't be comfortable in it but not wanting to disappoint anyone and specially her, he didn't say anything.

Khushi planned this all but everyone rejected it as they knew that he won't accept it but Khushi was adamnent in celebrating it saying now or never... so everyone supported her not knowing what will happen.

Arnav was truly stunned seeing Khushi for the time in the saree and that too in his favorite RED. Her hair is open which added more beauty to her when he saw her after the lights go on. His trance got break when he heard everyone shouting and wishing him Happy Birthday.
He looked at nani first then came to her and took blessings from her then mama, mami, Shashi, Garima and buaji. Next he came to Anjali and Shyam and hugged them but NK forced him to touch their feet for the blessings. He then hugged Aman who was next to them but then NK and Akash too joined in the hug. NK asked Lavanya, Sheetal and Payal to join them and they did making Arnav breathless. Finally they left him and freed him from the group hug and he took a deep breath then turned to Khushi who was looking at him all smiling widely.

He took a step towards her and all left them alone and went back to their rooms/houses. All the elders knew that they won't cross their limits and also respects the culture.

He took her to his room and looked it behind him.

Khushi: Arnav, why are you locking it?

Arnav: because I don't want any disturbance.

Khushi: but who will disturb us at this hour?

Arnav: I don't trust NK as he is here and then he will make Akash involve in this.

Khushi: but...

Arnav: will you stop all this and let's just talk about us?

Khushi sighed and then smiled by remembering how she ignored him whole evening, she just wanted the chance for doing that and (un)fortunately she got the chance when Ria hugged him in front of her, she knew that she was the AR showstopper and also likes him, then she thought of making that as a reason then ignored him whole evening leaving him all restless. She was very bad at pretending but still managed before him. It became hard for her when he sat next to her in the restaurant and was trying to her but she didn‟t even see him. She pitied him for making go through all that but it was as per the plan of their friends.

He saw her all lost in some thoughts pulled her towards him by her waist, here he brought her to his room for making up with her for the Ria's matters, though he knew that she won't mind but still for his satisfaction and she, she was all lost in her own thoughts.

Khushi came out of her thoughts when she felt pulled towards him.

Arnav: where are you all lost?

Khushi: nothing.

Arnav: okay, leave all that. He place his both the hands on waist and brought her close to him more.

Khushi circled her arms around his neck.

Arnav: I was getting restless here because you were ignoring me and there you were planning for the surprise?

Khushi smiled: I was been told to ignore you till 12 and I was waiting for that time and luckily Ria came there and made it easy for me in getting the reason.

Arnav: I was thinking how to make up with you for that and here you are saying that you got a reason? What's this Khushi? I mean...

Khushi cutting him off: I trust you Arnav. I can never suspect you.