Part 57

A tensed khushi walked into the room when arnav came out after taking a shower. He had the towel hung around his neck revealing his bare body yet another time. Khushi's eyes fell on him and recalling her past experience she took her eyes off immediately. Arnav somehow managed to control his laughter. He raised his eyebrow and said: kuch kehena hai? (you want to say something?)

Khushi:ne...nehi...kkuch bhi to nehi...(no...nothing...)

Arnav: good..kyunki mujhe kuch kehena hai....(good..because I want to say something)

Khushi: aa...aapko?? 

She knew her deal was on its way.

Arnav: yes khushi..so like I was saying...tumhe woh photoshoot yaad hai? (yeah khushi...so like I was saying...you remember the photoshoot?)

Khushi: ha..haan..lekin..(yes...but)

Arnav: fantastic! Us photoshoot mein tumne meri baat na manne ki himmat ki thi...(fantastic! You remember you didn't listen to me during that photoshoot)

Khushi recalled how she didn't wear the blue dress and wore a red saree instead.

Arnav came forward and said: to tumhe abhi wohi baat manni hai (so now you have to do what I had said)

He smirked. 

Khushi didn't get at first. She muttered: wohi baat manni hai..yaani...(listen to what you had...)

Then she realised: kya!!! (what!!)

Arnav: exactly..tumhe woh blue dress pehenni hai (exactly...you have to wear that blue dress)

Khushi looked at him with rounded eyes and said: nehi! (no!)

Arnav brushed her nose with his fingers and said: well sweetheart...like always you don't have a choice.

Khushi thought for a second, crossed her arms and smiled saying: is bar aapke pass choice nehi hai! (this time you don't have a choice!)

Arnav smirked and said: really? and how is that? 

Khushi: kyunki hum aisa koi kapda apne sath nehi laye.(I didn't bring any such clothes with me)

Arnav sympathised: oh! Fir kya hoga khushi...fir yeh shart..yeh shart to pura nehi hoga na...(oh! Then what will happen khushi? This challenge won't be fulfilled)

Khushi gave a winning smile. Arnav smiled his trademark lopsided smile and said: kash main aisa kahey pata...(only if you could have said like this)

Khushi looked at him shocked. 

Arnav: khushi tum to janti ho ki main arnav singh raizada hoon..and nothing is impossible for me...(I am arnav singh raizada and nothing is impossible for me)

He threw his towel on her shocked face to bring her back from trance. As he wore his t-shirt, khushi came back to reality and said: hum aisa kuch nehi karenge...samjhe aap..(I will not do anything like that...do you get that?)

Arnav walked out of the room but before that he just turned and said: tonight! And winked at her.

Khushi looked up and said: hey devi maaiya ab hum kya karenge...pata nehi iss laad governor ko aise khayal aatey kaise hai! (oh god! What do I do now? Don't know how he thinks of all these)

She went out as well. 

Khushi's luck was on a leave for the day. When they gathered for dinner, suddenly the topic of hollywood heroines came up. The elders had chosen to have dinner separately. The guys for all in for the hollywood heroines while the girls were in for the bollywood beauties. Suddenly payal said: kaha ki khubsurati...itne itne rumal jaise kapde...pata nehi kaise pehentey hai..(what beauty? Don't know how they wear such short clothes)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें