Chapter 37:

Chanel

"Oh hell no." Kjayy and Kaine said together turning back around walking the other way from where Karma sat in the kitchen crying.

We all came over here to Brandon's house. He done set us up to come over here to deal with her crying. My poor baby.

"Karma. Baby, sis, what's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm tired of being fuckin pregnant! I look like a stuffed whale! I hate everybody! What isn't wrong with me!? Can this last month be over already? Mom keeps calling about a baby shower. I DON'T WANT A FUCKIN BABYSHOWER MOM!!" She yelled all while crying.

I tried my hardest not to let my laugh slip out, but some slipped out.

"It's not fuckin funny Nelly! BRANDON!!!"

"I'm sorry boo." I said while laughing. "You know I love you, but you're so dramatic and all over the place right now."

"Stop laughing at her asshole." Brandon said coming into the room slapping the back of my head.

"That's why I hope your labor is painful bitch!" She snapped still crying as she walked away.

I laughed even harder holding my stomach. "Ouch!" I said rubbing my stomach as it cramped from me laughing so hard. "I love her miserable ass. You got it bad over here bro."

Brandon sighed shaking his head. "Don't I fuckin know it."

*

Kjayy

"When is Kaine gonna start tattooing?" Brandon asked as we sat in the shop waiting for my next client.

"His license should be coming in the mail soon. I don't know why they just didn't give it to him in person like they give to me."

"That's what's up. He still in college for business right?" I nodded.

"Yeah, gonna become part owner too."

"The hell are they doing?" I ask looking towards the door to this guy pulling a girl into the shop.

"Scared to get a tat I'm guessing." Bc said. I shrugged.

"What can I do for y'all?" I ask when they finally got inside.

"She wants a tattoo by Kaine." The dude said.

I lifted my eyebrows. "I don't know a Kaine."

"Nigga-"

"Come on dummy. They do that towards people they don't know." The lady said.

Me and Bc exchanged a look. How the hell would she know that we do that?

"We ain't going nowhere. Yall need to see each other so he's gonna do your tat while you're at it."

"Aye, like I said I don't know a Kaine."

"I'll do it." I turn to see Kaine standing there not taking his eyes off the lady.

"No you're not. I don't know them and you don't have a license yet. You're not about to get my shit closed down."

"They're coo." Kaine said.

I shrugged after staring at him for awhile before letting them follow Kaine to the back.

*

"So who is she to you? And don't say nobody because she's obviously somebody." I ask after they left.

"I wasn't gonna say nobody." He shrugged. "Because obviously like you said, she's somebody." He said playing with a chain between his fingers.

"No way, you give her a K chain?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah. She ended the shit a couple weeks ago tho and give that bitch right back too."

"Damn, what'd you do? None of us ever got our chains back even when shit ended for a while."

"That's the thing, I didn't do shit. She just so back and forth with her own damn insecurities." He said getting up and walking out.

*

"Guess what?" I said to Chanel as I walked into the bathroom while Chanel was showering. "The hell are you doing?"

"I'm about to cry. I can't shave since my stomach is so big and in the way." She whined throwing the razor out the shower.

I laughed. "Is it that serious you gotta cry?"

"It's not funny." She said turning the shower off.

"Want me to do it for you?" I asked.

"Hell no. What I look like with you ya face all in my cooch shaving it. Plus you might cut me." She said getting out the shower.

"Cooch? Really Chanel? And my face be in there any other time." I mumbled the last part receiving a slap on my arm.

"I'ma just be a hairy ass bitch."

"Shit, you got me fucked up." I said following her into the room.

"I couldn't even go hairy if I wanted to. That's so disgusting to me."

"I'ma shave it for you babe." I said slapping her ass one at a time continuously.

"Stop Kody, damn." She said slapping my hands away.

"Oh, but nah guess what?"

"What?" She asks.

"Lil bro got a girl."

She gave me a look. "No really, what?"

"Swear." I chuckled. "I thought the same thing. Nigga give her a K chain and everything. They're on the outs right now tho."

"Ooh I wanna meet her."

"Didn't I just say they are on the outs? Let them figure their shit out then ask him to meet her."

"Ugh. Fine, whatever."

"So you want me to shave her for you?" I ask. She shook her head laughing making me laugh too. "You know I got my baby."