Part 49

Arnav and khushi went to home, khushi was so happy hereaft she can be with her friends always, to share this happy news, she immediately dialed payal number and informed her abt job that arnav accepted to give job for them, payal was so happy to hear that news, she thanked khushi for that, khushi pouted her face by hearing thanks from her friend, khushi said, in friendship no sorry no thanks, I think I m not ur friend, Payal know very well abt khushi, k k don't act I ll take back my thanks now happy, khushi said, yeah better and u inform to lavanya also she going to be AR designs model, Payal was excited to work with her friends in same company.

Payal went to lavanya home, she shared this happy news lavanya was jumping in joy she cant believe her dream going to come true, she was twirling payal with excitement. And also happy to work with friends, she started to dream abt her new journey and she praised arnav for giving this offer, he is not only good in look but also good at heart, really he is gentleman soo sweet, her wife going to lucky to get husband like him, payal hitted her head nd said, if u say infrontof khushi means u know what ll happen, shut ur mouth she never tolerate this. Lavanya also know very well abt khushi, if the matter regarding to arnav she wont see any friends also, Lavanya asked payal, what u think abt arnav and khushi relationship. Payal replied, y suddenly asking they r good friends from their childhood so its obvious they are possessive towards each other.

Lavanya asked, did u really feel they r just good friends.... Payal was annoyed, lavanya now y u thinking abt their relationship. Lavanya said, no payal they r not just friends more than that. Payal asked her, what... Lavanya said, soon u will know. Payal cant understand whats going on her mind so she went to her home bidding good bye to her.

Next day arnav and khushi went to office, arnav went to his cabin and khushi went to her place. Arnav attended conference call from one of his client, they got the deal and they decided to conduct a fashion show with AR designs which ll get more profit and fame. Arnav was happy for this deal he rushed to designing department, he called everyone to inform this news. Khushi was puzzled on sudden announcement which going to be given. Arnav informed they going to conduct fashion show so they need to design the dress which wants to be unique with latest and modern style in both traditional as well as western, v have just two months time only, v need to work fast and khushi ll lead this upcoming fashion show. Khushi was excited and jumping in joy by this news, she hugged arnav, really arnavvv..... arnav rolled his eyes, staffs seeing in shock and surprise.

Khushi realized nd came out of hug, she bit her tongue. Arnav was embarrassed and told, all get back to ur work. Khushi also started to move but arnav pulled her hand he dragged her to his cabin, khushi know what going to come she mentally prepared for his yelling. They reached cabin, khushi started to count in mind, 1... 2... 3... start.... Arnav, doll how many times I told u before u doing just think what, when and where u doing.... Don't u use ur brain.... Khushi lowered her eyes with baby face, sorryyyy.... Arnav melted by seeing her baby face, he smiled nd he cant control his urge, he suddenly kissed on her cheek, like this u can do alone when there is noone. Khushi become red with open mouth nd eyes opened widely. Arnav was laughing on her reaction. She was rooted to that spot with out any motion.

Arnav: with teasing tone, so.... Raised his eyebrow

Khushi: with nervous So...

Arnav: so.. 

Khushi: Noth.... thing....with low voice

Arnav: he was laughing inside seeing her state, to tease her more, Then get back to ur work y standing like a statue.... with ordering tone.

Khushi: came to reality nd gave angry glare, raised her both hand like going to kill him by his neck with gritted teeth nd stormed off.

Arnav: smiled nd shaked his head, muttered "pagal‟